Milan 08: designer Jaime Hayón exhibited his Fantasy collection for Spanish porcelain brand Lladró, alongside shoes he designed for Camper and his new book Jaime Hayón Works, published by Die Gestalten Verlag.
The exhibition was held at Spazio Rossana Orlandi in Milan last month.
See our previous story for more information about the book and details of how to enter our competition to win five signed copies.
See also our previous story for more on Hayón's shoes for Camper.
Here's some more information from Hayón Studio:
Three new projects were presented at the Rossana Orlandi Gallery, Milan, in April 2008: The Fantasy Collection for Lladro, Hayón's shoes for Camper and his monograph titled WORKS by Gestalten.
The creations in The Fantasy collection, which Hayón has designed for Lladró, mirror the perfect fusion between the artistic quality of the Spanish porcelain brand and the playful, fantasy quality the designer brings to his works.
Hayón has designed a shoe collection for Camper. It is characterized by the fusion of styles, soft and organic forms and the surprising mix of materials that define the personality of the wearer.
Jaime Hayón Works, the first monograph about the renowned creative, presents the full spectrum of his work. Ranging from clear and harmonious to playfully extravagant, all of the examples in this book attest to his inimitable grasp of form, style and colour.
- Global Street Food by Mike Meiré for Do…rnbracht
- Bocci debuts cloud-shaped 73 glass penda…nt lights
- Kenny by Raw Edges for Moroso
- Grappa chandelier by Claesson Koivisto R…une hangs in strings of grape-like forms
- Hanna Yoon's Experience Journal helps yo…u record your favourite places
- Afrofuture at La Rinascente
- Chinese stools by Wieki Somers
- Torsten Sherwood's new construction toy …"takes great inspiration from Lego"
- Kulula airline livery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories