Milan 08: designer Jaime Hayón exhibited his Fantasy collection for Spanish porcelain brand Lladró, alongside shoes he designed for Camper and his new book Jaime Hayón Works, published by Die Gestalten Verlag.
The exhibition was held at Spazio Rossana Orlandi in Milan last month.
See our previous story for more information about the book and details of how to enter our competition to win five signed copies.
See also our previous story for more on Hayón's shoes for Camper.
Here's some more information from Hayón Studio:
Three new projects were presented at the Rossana Orlandi Gallery, Milan, in April 2008: The Fantasy Collection for Lladro, Hayón's shoes for Camper and his monograph titled WORKS by Gestalten.
The creations in The Fantasy collection, which Hayón has designed for Lladró, mirror the perfect fusion between the artistic quality of the Spanish porcelain brand and the playful, fantasy quality the designer brings to his works.
Hayón has designed a shoe collection for Camper. It is characterized by the fusion of styles, soft and organic forms and the surprising mix of materials that define the personality of the wearer.
Jaime Hayón Works, the first monograph about the renowned creative, presents the full spectrum of his work. Ranging from clear and harmonious to playfully extravagant, all of the examples in this book attest to his inimitable grasp of form, style and colour.
- Favourite Things by Chen Karlsson
- Rusty Sheet Steel Chair by Max Lamb
- Jaime Hayón on Gestalten.tv
- Lex Pott's True Colours vases contrast o…xidised and polished finishes
- Movie: Nike Zoom Victory Elite
- Formafantasma shows engraved glassware a…t Bagatti Valsecchi in Milan
- Beyond Boundaries, Art and Design by Zah…a Hadid at Ivorypress Space
- Decouper Toile Collection and Bloody Hel…l by Timorous Beasties
- Works on Reflection II by Kim Thome at W…illiam Benington Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories