Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Eat Drink Design: a temporary restaurant… in a greenhouse
- Paralympic design: Nike Spike Pad for Os…car Pistorius
- Johan Kauppi and Bertil Harström launch… sound-absorbing office furniture for Glimakra
- Lotus Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- Design Miami Basel 2007
- Bethan Laura Wood creates installation o…f oversized canapés for lettuce-shaped plates
- Plug and Player by Giha Woo
- Z-shaped clothes hanger easily fits thro…ugh the neck hole
- Hai by Luca Nichetto for One Nordic
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories