Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Fold Pot by Emanuele Pizzolorusso expand…s around growing plants
- The Woolly Chair by Jason Miller
- Orbit by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Moooi's use of "shocking" naked photogra…phy was inspired by the fashion industry
- Joe Doucet launches wooden Sling Chair w…ith supple silicone backrest
- Anderssen & Voll reinterprets Magis' ga…s-lift barstool
- A Touch of Green at Droog
- Vertigo Lounge by AquiliAlberg
- Designed in Hackney: chandeliers by Stua…rt Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories