Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Jawbone ERA by Yves Behar
- Naked City Landscape by Natascha Madeisk…i and Alexander Graef
- Park Life folding armchair by Jasper Mor…rison for Kettal
- Maarten Baas named Design Miami/ Designe…r of the Year
- Emeco Navy Chair catapult test
- Restless by Ron Arad at Friedman Benda g…allery
- Tales of the Hunt: Raw Edges
- Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories