Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Floating table by Ingo Maurer for Establ…ished & Sons
- ScanLAB and Vivienne Westwood collaborat…e on first laser-scanned photoshoot
- Float by Karim Rashid for Sancal
- Another Country launches lighting collec…tion with designs by Dana Cannam
- Studio profile: Kompott
- Kranen/Gille at Gallery Fumi
- Das Haus by Luca Nichetto
- Colour Lights by Maarten De Ceulaer
- Moss used as "biological solar panels" t…o power a radio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories