Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Dyson launches "most powerful" vacuum cl…eaning robot
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
- Metamorphose by Alexa Lixfeld
- November chair by Veryday
- The Grass Is Always Greener on the Other… Side of the Fence by Christian Vivanco
- Swiss watch based on Helvetica typeface …arrives at Dezeen Watch Store
- Shanty towns inspire panelled storage ca…binet by Doshi Levien
- Chamber design gallery opens in New York…'s Chelsea
- Maison Martin Margiela launches first wa…llpaper collections for Omexco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories