Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: Mercur…y by Ziiiro reduced by 20%
- Trigger Point Mouldings by Touchy-Feel…y
- "I don't think I was a particularly go…od architect," says NY lighting designer Bec Brittain
- Oxymoron Desk by Anna Lotova stores st…ationery between cushioned layers
- "American taste is different" say New …York designers
- Design Museum drops Designer of Year s…how
- Vader by Luca Nichetto for David Desig…n
- Fragrance by Alexa Lixfeld
- Paralympic design: adaptive rowing equ…ipment
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories