Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Second Nature at 21_21 Design Sight
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangoode
- Diamond chair by Nendo
- Nano Vent-Skin by Agustin Otegu
- Pelt by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espada
- Gravity by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Multi-sensorial Gastronomy by Philips De…sign
- Cityspeed by Michael Young
- Park Life folding armchair by Jasper Mor…rison for Kettal
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories