Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Bart Hess recruits public to create be…spoke textile production line in Milan installation
- Interactive slideshow: Normann Copenha…gen's latest furniture collection
- Maizy by Spalvieri / Del Ciotto
- Melvin the Mini Machine by HEYHEYHEY
- Philippe Nigro designs rounded sofa fo…r Ligne Roset
- Edible water bottle replaces plastic w…ith algae
- Nendo previews Soft glass table collec…tion for Milan exhibition
- Fiela Feather Lights by Haldane Martin
- Nendo reframes the white shirt as cent…repiece for COS installation in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories