Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Grinza by the Campana brothers for Edra
- FALT.series by Tim Mackerodt
- Rewrite and Etagère de Coin at Ligne Ro…set Westend
- Fuse by Note Design Studio for Ex.t
- Shenzhen International Airport Terminal …3 by Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas
- AfroditiKrassa's Pentagon Pendant is cla…d in beveled mirrors
- IOU Design by TAFr
- London by Meike Harde
- Handmadelights by Asaf Weinbroom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories