Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Metamorphose Spoons by Alexa Lixfeld
- Saving/Space/Vase by Joe Velluto
- Bird by Zhili Liu
- Erik Spiekermann's first fashion acces…sories are printed like wearable graph paper
- Circle or Dot by Giha Woo
- Non-Woven by Christian Kocx
- If You Build it, They Will Come… by …Ben Faga
- Trash Me lamps by Victor Vetterlein
- New Gehry door handles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories