Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Parkcycle Swarm by Rebar Group and N55
- Zaha Hadid to exhibit work by her favour…ite fashion designer
- Cuts by Philippe Nigro for Ligne Roset
- The Snow by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Daniel Widrig creates wearable sculpture…s based on a 3D scan of the body
- David Taylor turns discarded slag into d…ecorative candlesticks
- Design Museum Collection App: lights
- Technology and design: makingthe world a…round us
- Inga Sempé launches mix-and-match tile …collection for Mutina
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories