Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Hello Wood builds Budapest Christmas tre…e from 5000 pieces of firewood
- The Vamp by Paul Cocksedge
- Tree Tape by Nitipak Samsen
- Marc Newson for G-Star RAW
- Fracture by Itay Ohaly
- Tableware by ICOSAEDRO designed to be pr…inted out at home
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Dusk Bar by Tom Dixon
- Croatian designer creates giant light sh…ow by illuminating shipyard cranes
- Hellraiser by Karim Rashid for Alessi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories