Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Hanna Yoon's Experience Journal helps yo…u record your favourite places
- Charming by Tord Boontje
- Olivier van Herpt 3D-prints functional c…eramic objects
- Ronny by Daniel Böttcher for Formverlei…h at Dezeen Super Store
- Thuisvlucht by Anneke Jakobs
- Voyage to Uchronia by Matali Crasset at …Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac
- Succession by Fredrik Färg at 20 Design…ers at Biologiska
- Work Sofa by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Bril’s Coniferous Clock is filled with… leaves that take a year to die
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories