Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- New work by Jasper Morrison
- New 203 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Proton by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Porthé's cubic animation for 20syl musi…c video zooms from micro to macro
- Levels lamp by Form Us With Love for One… Nordic
- Karimoku New Standard's wooden chairs st…ack like supermarket trolleys
- Pi Watch by Ben McCarthy for Workshopped
- London 2012 Olympics logo 2
- Form 2 by Fuseproject
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories