Young British designer Benjamin Hubert has created Cast Desk Tidy for Japanese homewares brand Welmade Products.
Hubert says: "The desk tidy has specific cast shapes in the top surface, designed to fit your stationary, encouraging a thoughtful process of pencil selection and stationary display rather than the conventional 'throw it all in a pot approach'."
See our earlier story on Hubert's Dandilight.
- Shortlist for Designs of the Year
- Trapets by Note Design Studio for Zero
- New images of Fukasawa’s Infobar2 phon…e
- Nigel Stanford makes sound visible for C…ymatics music video
- Axis tray by Snack On
- My Beautiful Backside by Doshi Levien
- Back Room - Adults Only by Mike Meiré
- Storyboard by Jan Van Hoof
- Le Cube by Yves Béhar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories