Called Vistas, the range has been placed at venues across London starting in the courtyard at Somerset House, where last weekend they formed a temporary installation called London's Largest Living Room (shown here).
The furniture is designed by Studio Weave with a pattern by Eley Kishimoto. Creative direction is by Gerrard O'Carroll.
The London Festival of Architecture continues until 20 June.
Photos are by Ben Graville.
- Torreagüera Vivienda Atresada by Xpiral
- Rough Luxe Hotel by Rabih Hage
- Mountain House by FAM Architekti
- Croatian designer creates giant light sh…ow by illuminating shipyard cranes
- Porsche Pavilion by HENN
- The Guangyun Entrance by Plasma Studio
- Emerald Art Glass House by Fisher Archit…ecture
- Klein Dytham Architecture at Gallery MA
- "The High Line's responsible for New Yor…k's best upcoming architecture"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories