Called Vistas, the range has been placed at venues across London starting in the courtyard at Somerset House, where last weekend they formed a temporary installation called London's Largest Living Room (shown here).
The furniture is designed by Studio Weave with a pattern by Eley Kishimoto. Creative direction is by Gerrard O'Carroll.
The London Festival of Architecture continues until 20 June.
Photos are by Ben Graville.
- DnB NOR Headquarters by A-Lab
- Museo ABC by Aranguren + Gallegos
- Movie: Rem Koolhaas on Garage Centre for… Contemporary Culture by OMA
- Duque Motta & AA designs punctured concr…ete volumes for Chilean university faculty
- Louvre Lens by SANAA and Imrey Culbert p…hotographed by Julien Lanoo
- KubiK extension by GRAS
- Fibre-cement tiles create a latticed fac…ade for Leeuw House by NU Architectuuratelier
- Moses Mabhida Stadium by GMP Architekten
- Sonic Seascape Terrace by Decoster-Taiva…lkoski, Haaslahti and Montes de Oca
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories