Called Vistas, the range has been placed at venues across London starting in the courtyard at Somerset House, where last weekend they formed a temporary installation called London's Largest Living Room (shown here).
The furniture is designed by Studio Weave with a pattern by Eley Kishimoto. Creative direction is by Gerrard O'Carroll.
The London Festival of Architecture continues until 20 June.
Photos are by Ben Graville.
- MAPA builds sheds within a shed for Ch…ilean mountain hideaway
- Oak Knoll Residence features cedar and… stone cladding to complement its natural setting
- Melon District by Gus Wüstemann
- S-AR's Casa Caja is a prototype for lo…w-cost homes that can be built by their owners
- Galeria Adriana Varejão by Rodrigo Ce…rviño Lopez
- Casa Arco by Pezo von Ellrichshausen
- Library House by Shinichi Ogawa & Asso…ciates
- Steven Holl begins construction of sec…ond arts building at the University of Iowa
- Atelier in Ushimado by Tezuka Architec…ts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories