Called Vistas, the range has been placed at venues across London starting in the courtyard at Somerset House, where last weekend they formed a temporary installation called London's Largest Living Room (shown here).
The furniture is designed by Studio Weave with a pattern by Eley Kishimoto. Creative direction is by Gerrard O'Carroll.
The London Festival of Architecture continues until 20 June.
Photos are by Ben Graville.
- Multi-layered home by Y+M Design Office …hides a house-shaped room behind wooden walls
- The Dezeen guide to Brutalist architectu…re
- Distant Shard View from the East by Edmu…nd Sumner
- CMA CGM Headquarters by Zaha Hadid photo…graphed by Hufton + Crow
- Festspielgarage Erl by Kleboth Lindinger… Dollnig
- Stairway Cinema by OH.NO.SUMO
- Spa Atrapa Árbol by LAND Arquitectos
- Pleats.M by Hironaka Ogawa
- Fantasy world based on Alice in Wonderla…nd wins architectural fairytale contest
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories