Called Vistas, the range has been placed at venues across London starting in the courtyard at Somerset House, where last weekend they formed a temporary installation called London's Largest Living Room (shown here).
The furniture is designed by Studio Weave with a pattern by Eley Kishimoto. Creative direction is by Gerrard O'Carroll.
The London Festival of Architecture continues until 20 June.
Photos are by Ben Graville.
- UNStudio shows bunker tea house
- House in Kamoshima by Horibe Associates
- Elephant House at Copenhagen Zoo by Fost…er + Partners
- Movie: Canada Water Library by CZWG
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: OMA
- ABC Center House by Kakuro Odagi and Dai…suke Narushima
- Dream Downtown Hotel by Handel Architect…s
- Hotel Topazz by BWM Architekten und Part…ner and Michael Manzenreiter
- Stjepan Radić Square by NFO
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories