Called Vistas, the range has been placed at venues across London starting in the courtyard at Somerset House, where last weekend they formed a temporary installation called London's Largest Living Room (shown here).
The furniture is designed by Studio Weave with a pattern by Eley Kishimoto. Creative direction is by Gerrard O'Carroll.
The London Festival of Architecture continues until 20 June.
Photos are by Ben Graville.
- KHT House by International Royal Archite…cture is made up of two halves
- Bar Nestlé by Fulguro at Montreux Jazz …Festival
- Dezeen Screen: Landgrab City by Joseph G…rima and Jeffrey Johnson
- Architecture of Change on Gestalten.tv
- Daewon Park Observatory by Changki Yun
- Christian von Düring completes a house …designed to function like a bridge
- Kanebo Sensai Select Spa by Gwenael Nico…las
- Rotterdam’s Stadskantoor by OMA
- Black on White by Fabi Architekten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories