Dutch designers StudioBloomm have produced a clock that displays the hours, minutes and seconds on three separate cogs.
Here's some info from the designers:
Concept: We buy products, use products and when they are broken, we throw them away. Rarely we repair. In this way we lose our sense of interest in technology. Clock Delay brings this feeling back.
Technique: A mechanism consisting of three cogwheels: one for hours, one for minutes, and one for seconds. No pointers needed: the time is shown at the point where the wheels nearly meet.
Material: Clock Delay has been carried out in Stainless Steel & Aluminium. Produced in The Netherlands.
Dimensions: L35 W35 H48 cm
Design: STUDIObloomm, Bas van Leeuwen, The Netherlands
- Colour Lights by Maarten De Ceulaer
- FIVE Olive Oil bottles and packaging by …World Excellent Products
- Studio Glithero at Craft Punk
- W Hotels Designers of the Future Award 2…013 projects at Design Miami/Basel
- Deptford Design Market Challenge
- Antagonist by Art of Kinetik
- Fade chandelier by Zaha Hadid for Swarov…ski
- The Espresso Lamp by Fly-Pitcher
- The Temporium on llustre.com
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories