Designers Tithi Kutchamuch and Nutre Arayavanish of TT:NT have designed a range of fold-out paper jewellery, launched at Origin at Somerset house in London last month. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The collection consists of twelve ring designs, which are laser-cut from paper and sold flat for the user to assemble.
Rings are available in a sheet with all twelve or individually.
The following is from TT:NT:
Birthday Ring is the laser-engraved-fine paper card that can be able to fold into flower-shaped ring.
There are 12 birth flowers altogether for each calendar month.
They are the special birthday present for the special day.
All year rings is a flat sheet of laser-engraved-fine paper with recycling paper package, work as a calendar, contains 12 flower-shaped rings for each months for all year long.
More about Tithi Kutchamuch on Dezeen:
- Basic Armchair by Lagranja Design
- Droog and Barry Friedman's Smart Deco
- The Virgin Collection by OAT
- Najah, Lazara and Ilham by Anne-Cécile …Rappa
- Selected Works by Harri Koskinen
- Appo by Carlo Trevisani
- Piet Zwart Institute students combine mu…sical instruments with furniture and homeware
- Max Cooper's Origins music video explore…s the emergence of life
- Textasiða by Snæfríð Thorsteinsand H…ildigunnur Gunnarsdottir
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories