Designers Tithi Kutchamuch and Nutre Arayavanish of TT:NT have designed a range of fold-out paper jewellery, launched at Origin at Somerset house in London last month. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The collection consists of twelve ring designs, which are laser-cut from paper and sold flat for the user to assemble.
Rings are available in a sheet with all twelve or individually.
The following is from TT:NT:
Birthday Ring is the laser-engraved-fine paper card that can be able to fold into flower-shaped ring.
There are 12 birth flowers altogether for each calendar month.
They are the special birthday present for the special day.
All year rings is a flat sheet of laser-engraved-fine paper with recycling paper package, work as a calendar, contains 12 flower-shaped rings for each months for all year long.
More about Tithi Kutchamuch on Dezeen:
- Jaktogo by John Power
- Chariot by GamFratesi for Casamania
- Recycled marble dust used to create simp…le homeware range by Francesca Gattello
- New Pinterest board: Nendo
- Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel
- Jasper Morrison for Samsung
- Stools at Galerie Kreo
- Escapism by Daniel Widrig, Iris van Herp…en and .MGX by Materialise
- Carved Bowls store small objects in scoo…ped-out sections
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories