Designers Tithi Kutchamuch and Nutre Arayavanish of TT:NT have designed a range of fold-out paper jewellery, launched at Origin at Somerset house in London last month. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The collection consists of twelve ring designs, which are laser-cut from paper and sold flat for the user to assemble.
Rings are available in a sheet with all twelve or individually.
The following is from TT:NT:
Birthday Ring is the laser-engraved-fine paper card that can be able to fold into flower-shaped ring.
There are 12 birth flowers altogether for each calendar month.
They are the special birthday present for the special day.
All year rings is a flat sheet of laser-engraved-fine paper with recycling paper package, work as a calendar, contains 12 flower-shaped rings for each months for all year long.
More about Tithi Kutchamuch on Dezeen:
- Zelfbouwboomhut by Aandeboom
- Astrium space jet by Marc Newson
- Maarten Baas for Established & Sons
- Uniform Wares new colours at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- AutoWed Wedding Machine by Concept Shed
- Christmas lights in Madrid by Teresa Sap…ey
- More new photos of Vitra Edition
- Wrong Colour Furniture System by Minale-…Maeda
- Die Drei by Martha Schwindling
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories