Designers Tithi Kutchamuch and Nutre Arayavanish of TT:NT have designed a range of fold-out paper jewellery, launched at Origin at Somerset house in London last month. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The collection consists of twelve ring designs, which are laser-cut from paper and sold flat for the user to assemble.
Rings are available in a sheet with all twelve or individually.
The following is from TT:NT:
Birthday Ring is the laser-engraved-fine paper card that can be able to fold into flower-shaped ring.
There are 12 birth flowers altogether for each calendar month.
They are the special birthday present for the special day.
All year rings is a flat sheet of laser-engraved-fine paper with recycling paper package, work as a calendar, contains 12 flower-shaped rings for each months for all year long.
More about Tithi Kutchamuch on Dezeen:
- Barber and Osgerby's Design Museum exhib…ition "could almost be called the aluminium show"
- "We never use strong colours for our til…es" - Patricia Urquiola
- Robert Stadler at Galerie Emmanuel Perro…tin
- Scatter Shelf by Nendo
- Wooden stool with a gaping mouth stores …a magazine within its seat
- Plissè by Hay
- Concepts by the Campana Brothers at Frie…dman Benda
- Monica Förster creates outdoor candle h…olders from synthetic stone slabs
- An Alarm by Industrial Facility at Dezee…n Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories