Designers Tithi Kutchamuch and Nutre Arayavanish of TT:NT have designed a range of fold-out paper jewellery, launched at Origin at Somerset house in London last month. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The collection consists of twelve ring designs, which are laser-cut from paper and sold flat for the user to assemble.
Rings are available in a sheet with all twelve or individually.
The following is from TT:NT:
Birthday Ring is the laser-engraved-fine paper card that can be able to fold into flower-shaped ring.
There are 12 birth flowers altogether for each calendar month.
They are the special birthday present for the special day.
All year rings is a flat sheet of laser-engraved-fine paper with recycling paper package, work as a calendar, contains 12 flower-shaped rings for each months for all year long.
More about Tithi Kutchamuch on Dezeen:
- Crate Cabinets by Pieke Bergmans
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 4
- Everlastingblast by Pippo Lionni
- Designed in Hackney: Leutton Postle AW12… collection
- Dezeen Screen: Change the Record by Paul… Cocksedge
- Urushi series by Aldo Bakker
- Lighting collection by Zero
- Ettore Sottsass: A Survey, 1992 – 2007… at Friedman Benda
- Shading by Robert Stadler at Carpenters …Workshop Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories