Designers Tithi Kutchamuch and Nutre Arayavanish of TT:NT have designed a range of fold-out paper jewellery, launched at Origin at Somerset house in London last month. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The collection consists of twelve ring designs, which are laser-cut from paper and sold flat for the user to assemble.
Rings are available in a sheet with all twelve or individually.
The following is from TT:NT:
Birthday Ring is the laser-engraved-fine paper card that can be able to fold into flower-shaped ring.
There are 12 birth flowers altogether for each calendar month.
They are the special birthday present for the special day.
All year rings is a flat sheet of laser-engraved-fine paper with recycling paper package, work as a calendar, contains 12 flower-shaped rings for each months for all year long.
More about Tithi Kutchamuch on Dezeen:
- Welded Stools by Studio Libertiny
- Here! Sod T-Shirt Packaging by Prompt De…sign
- CATable by Hao Ruan offers a shared work… surface for cats and their owners
- Heath Nash at Design Indaba
- Marc Newson's "streamlined" 486 shotgun …unveiled by Beretta
- Highlights of Sight Unseen Offsite at Ne…w York design week
- Pilu lamp by Leoni Werle
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Novem…bre part 2
- Im Blanky by Studio NMinusOne and Rodolp…he el-Khoury
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories