Designers Tithi Kutchamuch and Nutre Arayavanish of TT:NT have designed a range of fold-out paper jewellery, launched at Origin at Somerset house in London last month. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
The collection consists of twelve ring designs, which are laser-cut from paper and sold flat for the user to assemble.
Rings are available in a sheet with all twelve or individually.
The following is from TT:NT:
Birthday Ring is the laser-engraved-fine paper card that can be able to fold into flower-shaped ring.
There are 12 birth flowers altogether for each calendar month.
They are the special birthday present for the special day.
All year rings is a flat sheet of laser-engraved-fine paper with recycling paper package, work as a calendar, contains 12 flower-shaped rings for each months for all year long.
More about Tithi Kutchamuch on Dezeen:
- Workplace by TAF
- Vistaprint Design Challenge
- Rotten food becomes palatable in human…-hyena synthetic biology scenario
- Arrojadoa by Jaime Hayón
- Movie: Julian Hakes on the Mojito shoe… with no footplate
- Boojum by Megumi Matsubara with Assist…ant
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Ma…rk Braun
- Moooi's Milan 2015 exhibition is captu…red in a 360-degree virtual showroom
- Delight lamps by Ido Mohar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories