Construction is underway in Oslo, Norway, on the new Holmenkollen ski jump designed by JDS Architects.
The Danish practice have sent us these new renderings of the project.
Building will be completed in time for the Holmenkolldagen annual international ski jumping competition in March 2011.
More Dezeen stories about JDS Architects:
- Research Pavilion by ICD and ITKE
- Isolée by Tjep.
- Architects should be wary of "thinking t…hat they know how to do everything" - Studio Weave
- Barceloneta Market by MiAS Architects
- Dancing Dragons by Adrian Smith + Gordon… Gill Architecture
- Construction starts on O'Donnell + Tuome…y's Budapest university redesign
- Heydar Aliyev Center by Zaha Hadid photo…graphed by Hélène Binet
- Loop Kindergarten by SAKO Architects
- Staedel Museum extension by Schneider+Sc…humacher Architekten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories