Construction is underway in Oslo, Norway, on the new Holmenkollen ski jump designed by JDS Architects.
The Danish practice have sent us these new renderings of the project.
Building will be completed in time for the Holmenkolldagen annual international ski jumping competition in March 2011.
More Dezeen stories about JDS Architects:
- House in Saitozaki by Case-Real
- Kakko House by Yoshihiro Yamamoto is a 3….4-metre-wide home in Japan
- Designed in Hackney: Mapledene Roadby Pl…atform 5 Architects
- House H by Mattch
- JYA-rchitects develops affordable homes …for low-income families in South Korea
- Offices for Junta de Castilla y León by… Alberto Campo Baeza
- Folded House by Xarchitekten
- Gate by mihadesign
- Midnight Modernism: Tom Blachford shoots… Palm Springs houses by moonlight
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories