Construction is underway in Oslo, Norway, on the new Holmenkollen ski jump designed by JDS Architects.
The Danish practice have sent us these new renderings of the project.
Building will be completed in time for the Holmenkolldagen annual international ski jumping competition in March 2011.
More Dezeen stories about JDS Architects:
- RIBA President’s Medals Student Awar…ds 2009
- Tetris Haus by Plasma Studio
- St Paul’s Way by Fashion Architectur…e Taste
- Information Centre at the Groninger Mu…seum by Jaime Hayón
- "Why should the poor live in slums if …there are empty offices in the city?" - Justin McGuirk
- Main Ridge Residence by McAllister Alc…ock Architects
- Tower of Love by dRMM
- Park Hill Phase 1 by Hawkins\Brown and… Studio Egret West
- Braided Urbanism by Anna Papachristofo…rou, Renata Paim Tourinho Dantas, Irene Guerra and Julia Cano
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories