Construction is underway in Oslo, Norway, on the new Holmenkollen ski jump designed by JDS Architects.
The Danish practice have sent us these new renderings of the project.
Building will be completed in time for the Holmenkolldagen annual international ski jumping competition in March 2011.
More Dezeen stories about JDS Architects:
- Criss-crossing bricks give a perforated …facade to mountainside building by Li Xiaodong
- Volksbank Gifhorn by Stephan Braunfels A…rchitekten
- Le Corbusier’s Cabanon - the interior …1:1
- Les Ti’Canailloux by Topos Architectur…e
- Drents Museum by Erick van Egeraat
- Water-Treatment Plant by AWP
- Pop-up housing in garages by Levitt Bern…stein
- Zaha Hadid blog update
- Dune House by Jarmund/Vigsnæs Architect…s and Mole Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories