Construction is underway in Oslo, Norway, on the new Holmenkollen ski jump designed by JDS Architects.
The Danish practice have sent us these new renderings of the project.
Building will be completed in time for the Holmenkolldagen annual international ski jumping competition in March 2011.
More Dezeen stories about JDS Architects:
- Slideshow: Solarge Town and Community Bu…ilding by Arcau
- Cirkelbroen by Olafur Eliasson
- Zaha Hadid's Oxford college project to s…tart on site
- Office building in Calle Alfonso Gomez b…y Samuel Torres de Carvalho and Pedro Palmero Cabezas
- RIBA Manser Medal shortlist
- Mascara House by mA-style architects
- Amhurst Road by Edgley Design
- Rumah Miring by Budi Pradono
- Blooming Bamboo Home by H&P Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories