Construction is underway in Oslo, Norway, on the new Holmenkollen ski jump designed by JDS Architects.
The Danish practice have sent us these new renderings of the project.
Building will be completed in time for the Holmenkolldagen annual international ski jumping competition in March 2011.
More Dezeen stories about JDS Architects:
- MiLoft by RMJM
- Long Studio by Saunders Architecture
- House Y2 by Destilat
- Hiroyuki Shinozaki's House I features st…one walls surrounding a ribbed dome
- Thomas Heatherwick beach cafe takes shap…e
- Herzog & de Meuron and Hassell triumph i…n Melbourne station competition
- AV Houses by Corsi Hirano Arquitetos
- Apple Campus 2 by Foster + Partners
- Inntel hotel by WAM Architecten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories