"The various angles can be set by turning the polyhedron base," says Miyake.
More information about Miyake in our previous story.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
- Maxim Velcovsky ceramics at Mint
- Tuft Pula byNumen/For Use
- Unique Standard by Folkform
- Fold Pot by Emanuele Pizzolorusso expand…s around growing plants
- Amma Studio's stools and tables combine …cement with BB pellets and coffee grounds
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside e…ach other
- Drawn from Clay – Noordoostpolder by A…telier NL at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Y Parametric table by Krystian Kwiecińs…ki
- Zaha Hadid designs layered handbag for F…endi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories