"The various angles can be set by turning the polyhedron base," says Miyake.
More information about Miyake in our previous story.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
- Spirit House Chair by Daniel Libeskind
- Big-Game to present Japanese oak chair i…n Milan
- Juuri by Sarah Böttger
- BBCX365 by Johnny Selman
- Dezeen's 10 biggest architecture and des…ign stories of 2014
- Quentin de Coster's Lasso light is shape…d like a torch
- Silent Machine by Eunjae Lee
- Blow Up – Bamboo by the Campana Brothe…rs for Alessi
- ONE calendar by Jeong Yong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories