"The various angles can be set by turning the polyhedron base," says Miyake.
More information about Miyake in our previous story.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Fraser Ross
- Mojito shoe by Julian Hakes
- Dezeen Screen: Tom Dixon at The Dock
- Fire Works by ECAL
- The World's Longest Table For All Cultur…es by UNStudio
- Design Indaba videos: 5.5 designers
- Rehouse/Bath by Fulguro
- "Timeless design is not a cliché" - Phi…lippe Starck
- United Nude Shoes by Rem D Koolhaas and …Galahad Clark
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories