Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Glacier by Brodie Neill at SuperDesign
- Liberty of London boutique by Pierre B…uecler and Jean-Christophe Poggioli
- Ten of the best Nendo designs from the… past year
- Daan Roosegaarde's glowing Van Gogh cy…cle path to open in the Netherlands
- Fan Table by Mauricio Affonso at Ventu…ra Lambrate
- Font Alphabet Puzzle by Looodus
- Vivienne Westwood launches Virgin Atla…ntic uniforms
- Morgans by Andrée Putman for Emeco
- Story lamp by Skar+Vidal
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories