Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- "My sketches are really awful" - Nendo's… Oki Sato
- Clamped Stools by Daniel Glazman
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
- Jaime Hayón vase collection for Bisazza
- Mercury by Ziiiro available in new colou…rs at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Honeycomb Vase 2007 by Studio Libert…iny
- Dezeen at Home
- Safe Cuddling by Helge Fischer
- PLET Table by Reinier de Jong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories