Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- The return of the pocket watch
- Monochrome graphics create optical illus…ions at Tobias Rehberger's solo exhibition
- Ikea Temporary presents kitchen concepts… at Milan pop-up
- Taxing Art by Beta Tank
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter T…rimble
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfiel…d
- Lifelike Design by Kwangho Lee at Huntin…g and Collecting
- Designed to Win at the Design Museum
- X-Federation by Victor Vetterlein
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories