Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Spider's Thread by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Chocolate pencils by Nendo
- Estel Alcaraz designs wellington boots y…ou can squash into a bag
- Core77 guide to New York design week
- Mini Jambox by Jawbone
- Concrete collection by Matali Crasset fo…r Concrete by LCDA
- Bench Years by Established & Sons at the… V&A museum
- Rugs in Plaça de la Virreina by Nanimar…quina
- New Ingo Maurer showroom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories