Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Dezeen Watch Store launches "Buy a norma…l watch" campaign
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle by… PedalFactory goes into production
- Dezeen Watch Store winter sale: 20% off …best-selling watches
- Liquid Tape Cutter by Kouichi Okamoto fo…r Kyouei Design
- Interview: Paola Antonelli at Dezeen Stu…dio
- Modular by Marina Bautier
- Dyson launches "most powerful" vacuum cl…eaning robot
- Karl Mikael Ling's Pincher rack offers "…a simple way to showcase your bike"
- Movie: Julian Hakes on the Mojito shoe w…ith no footplate
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories