Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Campanas for Alessi
- Dog or Bitch at Konarska-Konarski
- X Y and Z by Daniel Lorch
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto
- Diffusion Vessels by David Sutton
- Zipte Link by Michael Young
- Hay pops up in Milan with miniature mark…etplace
- Lotus Dome by Studio Roosegaarde
- Bike Lift and Carry by Mukomelov helps t…o transport bicycles up steps
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories