Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Formafantasma uses saxophones and a bras…s pendulum to track the passing of time
- Hunters Bend by Tove Emilsson
- Tokyo Bench by Gehry Partners
- Ananas by Study O Portable
- The Gospel by Studio Job
- Augmented reality road markings and sign…age "could be applied as a digital layer"
- Shade by Front
- Up by TAF for Muuto
- Ross Lovegrove in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories