Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Ross Lovegrove for VitrA
- PUMA Mopion Bike by KiBiSi and Biomega
- Cube 6 by Naho Matsuno
- Essentials II by Patrik Muff for Nymphen…burg
- Lovegrove and Colani at the Design Museu…m
- Lee Broom creates Nouveau Rebel collecti…on in "de rigueur" marble
- Another Chair by Karen Ryan
- Coloured Rainshower Icon by Grohe
- Dezeen relaunch party at Covent Garden S…uper Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories