Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Olafur Eliasson's immersive light instal…lations inhabit Gehry's Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Rehouse/Bath by Fulguro
- UNStudio's Gemini chair "allows a variet…y of seating positions" for working or lounging
- Furniture by Axel Bjurström
- Vault by Laurens Manders
- NASA's travel posters promote newly disc…overed planets
- Meeraboo ST-1 and G-Force by Victor Vett…erlein
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Pi Watch by Ben McCarthy for Workshopped
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories