Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Soft Light by Simon Frambach
- Playbutton musical badges at The Tempori…um
- Macula font by Jacques Le Bailly
- M/B creates spinning optical illusion at… Molteni&C's Paris store
- Deafinite Style by Designaffairs Studio
- Untreated brass creates contrast in Dani…el Schofield's Tarnish tableware collection
- Jaime Hayón vase collection for Bisazza
- Roots by Kai Linke
- Safe Cuddling by Helge Fischer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories