Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- Dezeen Platform: Sarah Colson
- The Average Font combines hundreds of …characters into a single typeface
- Parasite Shelf by Johanna Landin
- Chris Bangle podcast interview
- Multi-sensorial Gastronomy by Philips …Design
- Companions by Studioilse for De La Esp…ada
- Tapehook by Torafu Architects
- BN0021 by Braun now available at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Eugeni Quitllet joins plexiglass backr…ests to Tabu chairs for Alias
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories