Industrial designer Anne-Cécile Rappa has designed Bent, a pouf made of recycled polypropylene bags knitted together.
Bent, which is also filled with used plastic bags, is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use and can be cleaned in a washing machine.
The poufs are made at a woman's co-operative in Morocco.
- BN0111 by Braun at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Crates by Naihan Li
- Fan Table by Mauricio Affonso at Ventura… Lambrate
- Zaha Hadid among celebrity Christmas bau…ble designers
- Ty-Bihan by Gaël Horsfall
- Nonla lamps by Paul Crofts Studio
- Otto by Paolo Cappello for Miniforms
- Nude by Esther de Groot
- Note Design Studio encases Elements ligh…ts in soft-hued fabric shades
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories