American designer Paul Loebach has created a series of three saggy-looking vases made of solid wood.
The vases are CNC machined from solid maple in two halves and then joined.
The project was presented at Spazio Rossana Orlandi in Milan earlier this year.
Here's further information from the designer:
An experiment in wood construction and CNC machining.
Blocks of solid maple are milled in two separate halves and joined together with an accentuated ‘parting line’, articulating the profile of the polymorphic shapes.
Approx 6 x 6 x 10 in / 15 x 15 x 25 cm
Machined Solid Maple
- Skew by Ross McBride at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Bulky by Jonas Wagell for Muuto
- Condom device wins Most Beautiful award
- Concrete Cloth by Concrete Canvas
- Spinning Light by Benjamin Hubert for Un…ique Copenhagen
- Fungi Mutarium turns waste plastic into …edible treats
- New Pinterest board: Stockholm 2014
- Untreated brass creates contrast in Dani…el Schofield's Tarnish tableware collection
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories