Polish Design Season: fashion designers Ania Kuczyńska, Agnieszka Maciejak and Maciej Zień have designed a range of accessories for dogs for design store Konarska-Konarski in Warsaw.
Called Dog or Bitch, the collection of clear plastic accessories allows dogs to carry items such as stationary, condoms and guns.
Here's some more information from Konarska-Konarski:
KONARSKA-KONARSKI design store 'DOG OR BITCH‘
The ‘dog or bitch’ collection is a cooperation with three esteemed fashion designers: Ania Kuczyńska, Agnieszka Maciejak and Maciej Zień.
Each of them created a unique outfit for a given dog/bitch (life-size figure). Future editions will feature internationally renowned designers.
'DOG OR BITCH' presents:
- interior and exterior revitalization,
- new incarnations of deceased objects,
- plastic surgery on all things imperfect,
- icons taken into new dimensions,
- psychoterapy of incurably sick toys.
Here impractical things become practical. Here practical things become impractical.
Objects of our everyday interests: open and confined spaces.
KONARSKA-KONARSKI design studio was founded in 1997. We create product design, architecture, interior design, tv studio design, graphic design, tv on air design, animations.
Created and run by Beata Konarska and Paweł Konarski
We aim to create a place of intersection for:
- art and broadly-defined design (product, architecture, interior design, graphics, fashion)
- the impractical and the practical
- selected polish and international artists and designers, invited to cooperate on different projects
Our collections are aimed at those with non-standard approach to space, object and environment. While we appreciate the utilitarian aspect of daily objects, we also have something for the impractically-minded – those who prefer to function in a surreal and surprising environment.
- ‘dog or bitch’ –the 1st edition (KUCZYŃSKA, MACIEJAK, ZIEŃ)
- ‘home animals’ - classic, exclusive and practical lines
- ‘trophy heads’
- ‘humans and saints of four races: black, white, yellow, red’
- ‘different tables‘,
- 'different lamps‘
- exclusive winter deck chairs
- '‘the eagles’ in 3 versions
Media partner: FUTU MAGAZINE
Cultural partner: THE FRENCH INSTITUTE IN WARSAW
Store is located at 28b Chmielna street in Warsaw
- Beach towels double as seats for Júlia …Esqué's Marina deck chair
- Pinha by Raw Edges for Materia
- "East London has a thriving community of… creative people" - Nicolas Roope
- Maarten Baas at Via Voghera 8 in Milan
- Is This the Coolest Chair Ever Made? by …Charlie Davidson
- Well Transparent Chair by Ron Arad
- Transition sportswear by Arik Levy
- Aluminium tables by Katrin Olina and Gar…ðar Eyjólfsson
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories