Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at the Serpentine Gallery in London, industrial designer Konstantin Grcic talks about Design Real, an exhibition he curated that opened at the gallery this week.
Portrait by Tibor Bozi. Above and below: drawings by Konstantin Grcic
In the podcast Grcic talks about displaying design in an arts space and compares curating an exhibition to assembling a football team.
The exhibition continues until 7 February 2010. More information and images of the exhibition in our previous story.
Read all our stories about Grcic here.
- New watches by Denis Guidone
- Heinola Reading Lamps by Vesa Honkonen
- To Be Continued by Julien Carretero
- Folkform's Skyline lamp now produced by …Örsjö Belysning
- Interactive slideshow: One Nordic Furnit…ure Company extends flat-pack furniture range
- Architectural Jelly Design Competition w…inners
- VC1 Cufflinks by VOID Watches
- Dandelion Light by Sunghwa Jang
- Quattro Fleet Shuttle by Audi for Ender'…s Game
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories