Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at the Serpentine Gallery in London, industrial designer Konstantin Grcic talks about Design Real, an exhibition he curated that opened at the gallery this week.
Portrait by Tibor Bozi. Above and below: drawings by Konstantin Grcic
In the podcast Grcic talks about displaying design in an arts space and compares curating an exhibition to assembling a football team.
The exhibition continues until 7 February 2010. More information and images of the exhibition in our previous story.
Read all our stories about Grcic here.
- Mirror Virus by Pieke Bergmans
- Doshi Levien designs jewel-like mirrors …for Hay
- Marina Bautier at Salone Satellite
- Hand in Hand Clock by Yen-Wen Tseng
- Bamboolarule by Baskerville Studio
- Gitta Gschwendtner at Wellcome Collectio…n 2
- Third by Max Lamb for E&Y
- Ro armchair by Jaime Hayón for Republic… of Fritz Hansen
- Nir Meiri stacks Babilus Vases from ring…s of bamboo, chipboard and Corian
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories