Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at the Serpentine Gallery in London, industrial designer Konstantin Grcic talks about Design Real, an exhibition he curated that opened at the gallery this week.
Portrait by Tibor Bozi. Above and below: drawings by Konstantin Grcic
In the podcast Grcic talks about displaying design in an arts space and compares curating an exhibition to assembling a football team.
The exhibition continues until 7 February 2010. More information and images of the exhibition in our previous story.
Read all our stories about Grcic here.
- Candy Chair by Jeong Yong
- C-X75 by Jaguar
- "The internet has escaped out into the s…treet" - James Bridle at Designed in Hackney Day
- Basic Series by StokkeAustad and Frost P…rodukt
- Marcel Wanders in Milan 2
- Timeless Objects by Boym Partners
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
- White Gold series by Roderick Vos
- Lina Patsiou's leather Sunclocks get tan…ned in the solarium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories