Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at the Serpentine Gallery in London, industrial designer Konstantin Grcic talks about Design Real, an exhibition he curated that opened at the gallery this week.
Portrait by Tibor Bozi. Above and below: drawings by Konstantin Grcic
In the podcast Grcic talks about displaying design in an arts space and compares curating an exhibition to assembling a football team.
The exhibition continues until 7 February 2010. More information and images of the exhibition in our previous story.
Read all our stories about Grcic here.
- Is Copenhagen the new Milan?
- FLIP alarm clock turns off by turning it… over
- New Swarovski chandeliers
- Bottled Lamps by Kiki van Eijk
- Weare fashion label by Moving Brands
- Evo Giant by Mondaine is now available a…t Dezeen Watch Store
- Porsche Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- The Panther by Volido
- Eugeni Quitllet joins plexiglass backres…ts to Tabu chairs for Alias
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories