Dezeen podcast: in this podcast recorded at the Serpentine Gallery in London, industrial designer Konstantin Grcic talks about Design Real, an exhibition he curated that opened at the gallery this week.
Portrait by Tibor Bozi. Above and below: drawings by Konstantin Grcic
In the podcast Grcic talks about displaying design in an arts space and compares curating an exhibition to assembling a football team.
The exhibition continues until 7 February 2010. More information and images of the exhibition in our previous story.
Read all our stories about Grcic here.
- Impasto by Nikolaj Steenfatt
- Roadless wheels aim to help African farm…ers transport goods from remote villages
- Summer in the City by Michael Robinson a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Bench by Raw Edges for Bench 10
- Daniel Becker Design Studio creates furn…iture from transportation pallets
- ME.WE concept car by Jean-Marie Massaud …for Toyota
- Applause Machine by Martin Smith
- Dezeen Screen: Confluences and Entailles… at Ligne Roset Westend
- Discarded marble tiles form products by …Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories