Dutch designer Jeroen Wesselink has created a stool that can be hung on a wall to resemble a deer's head when not in use.
Called My Deer, the design is available in black and white.
Watch a movie about the project here.
Here's some text from the designer:
My Deer, a stylish and refreshing stool, available in a black and white. If you don't need it, hang it upside down on a wall hook and presto, it changes into a colourful, sleekly stylized deer head. Ideal for public spaces, where the seats can be transformed into a decorative gaily-coloured herd on the wall in just a wink.
- Fashion collection woven from Uruguayan …wool by Mercedes Arocena and Lucía Benítez
- Coat Hanger by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- 4StrikeBike by TSG Essempio
- Honken furniture for Blå Station is des…igned to acquire "a beautiful patina of history"
- Corner Bin by Kitman Keung
- Studio Drift's kinetic glass installatio…n is a tribute to humanity's quest for flight
- Pond by Nendo for Moroso
- Double Dutch curated by Jane Withers
- Daniele Ragazzo's Liaison Table is suppo…rted by giant pin-shaped legs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories