Dutch designer Jeroen Wesselink has created a stool that can be hung on a wall to resemble a deer's head when not in use.
Called My Deer, the design is available in black and white.
Watch a movie about the project here.
Here's some text from the designer:
My Deer, a stylish and refreshing stool, available in a black and white. If you don't need it, hang it upside down on a wall hook and presto, it changes into a colourful, sleekly stylized deer head. Ideal for public spaces, where the seats can be transformed into a decorative gaily-coloured herd on the wall in just a wink.
- Mars Colonisation by ZA Architects
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Ted Noten
- Origami dresses by Jule Waibel designed …for Bershka stores in 25 cities
- Finger Farm and Finger Fairytale by Héc…tor Serrano
- 300 Series Chronograph Calendar Wristwat…ch by Uniform Wares
- L’arbre de Flonville by Oloom & Samuel… Wilkinson
- Arne Quinze for Jaga 2
- Mr Jones Watches series 2 by Crispin Jon…es
- Furniture by Atelier Van Lieshout at Car…penters Workshop Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories