Dutch designer Jeroen Wesselink has created a stool that can be hung on a wall to resemble a deer's head when not in use.
Called My Deer, the design is available in black and white.
Watch a movie about the project here.
Here's some text from the designer:
My Deer, a stylish and refreshing stool, available in a black and white. If you don't need it, hang it upside down on a wall hook and presto, it changes into a colourful, sleekly stylized deer head. Ideal for public spaces, where the seats can be transformed into a decorative gaily-coloured herd on the wall in just a wink.
- Birth certificates by IWANT for Icon mag…azine
- Fragile Beasts sculpture made from paper… by Łódź University of Technology students
- When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders
- Emmanuel Babled for Priveekollektie
- Tom Dixon in Trafalgar Square movie
- Shortlist for Designs of the Year
- Busk + Hertzog adds wooden legs to Capri… chairs for +Halle
- If You Build it, They Will Come… by Be…n Faga
- Jasper Morrison's latest products for Vi…tra to feature at London Design Festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories