Dutch designer Jeroen Wesselink has created a stool that can be hung on a wall to resemble a deer's head when not in use.
Called My Deer, the design is available in black and white.
Watch a movie about the project here.
Here's some text from the designer:
My Deer, a stylish and refreshing stool, available in a black and white. If you don't need it, hang it upside down on a wall hook and presto, it changes into a colourful, sleekly stylized deer head. Ideal for public spaces, where the seats can be transformed into a decorative gaily-coloured herd on the wall in just a wink.
- Ron Arad: No Discipline at MOMA
- Sam Baron for Bosa
- Ettore Sottsass at Friedman Benda Galler…y
- Ann Ray shares intimate behind-the-scene…s photographs of Alexander McQueen
- Hack Chair by Ronen Kadushin
- Bill Moggridge wins 2010 Prince Philip D…esigners Prize
- Vitra Design Museum hosts Alvar Aalto re…trospective
- Movie: Peroni Collaborazioni Talk with F…ormafantasma part 1
- Shanty towns inspire panelled storage ca…binet by Doshi Levien
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories