Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop has created a series of customized Chanel No. 5 perfume bottles by pouring foam over them.
Called Chaneldrip, the project was created for an exhibition earlier this year called 5.5 Icon meets Icons, curated by Al Sabah Art & Design.
More perfume stories on Dezeen:
Alexa Lixfeld's concrete-topped perfume bottles
Galilu perfume shop in Warsaw
Standard fragrance by Artek and Comme des Garçons
A Scent bottle by Arik Levy for Issey Miyake
Fragrance bottles by Tokujin Yoshioka for Cartier
Here's some more information from Pepe Heykoop:
Chaneldrip is a serie customized Chanel nr 05 perfume bottles, commisioned by Majed Al Sabah.
Exibition: 5.5 Icon meets Icons, Al Sabah Art & Design , Kuwait.
The bottles 'wear' a coat dripped with foam.
They result from Animaldrip.
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
- Nendo, Starck and more reinterpret Karte…ll's Bourgie lamp
- Daniel Libeskind creates chandelier for… Lasvit from shafts of crystal
- OK Go stage costumes by Moritz Waldemeye…r
- Bouroullecs and Heatherwick for Magis
- designjunction opens tomorrow
- Bridal Veil installation by Louis Sicard… creates a curtain of water through the forest
- Soot by Note Design Studio and Karolina …Stenfelt
- Master Plan by Chad Wright
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories