Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop has created a series of customized Chanel No. 5 perfume bottles by pouring foam over them.
Called Chaneldrip, the project was created for an exhibition earlier this year called 5.5 Icon meets Icons, curated by Al Sabah Art & Design.
More perfume stories on Dezeen:
Alexa Lixfeld's concrete-topped perfume bottles
Galilu perfume shop in Warsaw
Standard fragrance by Artek and Comme des Garçons
A Scent bottle by Arik Levy for Issey Miyake
Fragrance bottles by Tokujin Yoshioka for Cartier
Here's some more information from Pepe Heykoop:
Chaneldrip is a serie customized Chanel nr 05 perfume bottles, commisioned by Majed Al Sabah.
Exibition: 5.5 Icon meets Icons, Al Sabah Art & Design , Kuwait.
The bottles 'wear' a coat dripped with foam.
They result from Animaldrip.
- Unexpected Welcome sketches by Moooi
- Cluster Lamp by Joel Degermark for Moooi
- Urban-C by Jennifer Newman
- Giambattista Valli shows haute-couture c…ollection in Paris
- Corona globes by Nendo
- Samuel Wilkinson's Thirty lamp rotates a…t a constant angle
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- Paper Mache Armchair by Majid Asif
- Campana brothers bring "nature indoors" …with bristly installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories