Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop has created a series of customized Chanel No. 5 perfume bottles by pouring foam over them.
Called Chaneldrip, the project was created for an exhibition earlier this year called 5.5 Icon meets Icons, curated by Al Sabah Art & Design.
More perfume stories on Dezeen:
Alexa Lixfeld's concrete-topped perfume bottles
Galilu perfume shop in Warsaw
Standard fragrance by Artek and Comme des Garçons
A Scent bottle by Arik Levy for Issey Miyake
Fragrance bottles by Tokujin Yoshioka for Cartier
Here's some more information from Pepe Heykoop:
Chaneldrip is a serie customized Chanel nr 05 perfume bottles, commisioned by Majed Al Sabah.
Exibition: 5.5 Icon meets Icons, Al Sabah Art & Design , Kuwait.
The bottles 'wear' a coat dripped with foam.
They result from Animaldrip.
- Door handles from Lina Bo Bardi's 1951 h…ouse go into production
- New Pinterest board: watches
- Droog Aalto by Jan Čtvrtník
- Deafinite Style by Designaffairs Studio
- Marc Newson at Gagosian Gallery in Londo…n
- Architonic presents Feeling Felt
- Kiasma chair by Vesa Honkonen
- Carl Hansen & Søn delves into its archi…ves for Colonial furniture collection
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by Ga…hee Kang
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories