Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop has created a series of customized Chanel No. 5 perfume bottles by pouring foam over them.
Called Chaneldrip, the project was created for an exhibition earlier this year called 5.5 Icon meets Icons, curated by Al Sabah Art & Design.
More perfume stories on Dezeen:
Alexa Lixfeld's concrete-topped perfume bottles
Galilu perfume shop in Warsaw
Standard fragrance by Artek and Comme des Garçons
A Scent bottle by Arik Levy for Issey Miyake
Fragrance bottles by Tokujin Yoshioka for Cartier
Here's some more information from Pepe Heykoop:
Chaneldrip is a serie customized Chanel nr 05 perfume bottles, commisioned by Majed Al Sabah.
Exibition: 5.5 Icon meets Icons, Al Sabah Art & Design , Kuwait.
The bottles 'wear' a coat dripped with foam.
They result from Animaldrip.
- 2010 Puma Bikes by Biomega
- Jacket to help prepare for the end of th…e world
- Grand by Monica Förster for Offecct
- M.A.S.S.A.S. by Patricia Urquiola for Mo…roso
- Gareth Pugh dresses models like abominab…le snowmen and wind-up toys
- Gravity candle holder by Jólan van der …Wiel
- Improvisation Machine by Annika Frye
- Stitch Room by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Hybreed by Charlotte Kingsnorth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories