Called Zorro, the lamp can be positioned balancing on three points or with the arms parallel to the wall and floor.
The anodised bent aluminium tube supports 90 LEDs encased in acrylic.
See all our stories about Cologne 2010 in our sepcial category.
Here's some text from the designer:
Unity in duality - space and light are a pair. This lamp´s angles play with the straight surface, they snuggle up or turn away. The three-dimensional Z-angle of the lamp is secure grip to lean around. Thus, it has either three points of contact or they can adapt themselves parallel to the 90-degree angle from wall to floor and secure it.
The bent aluminum tube is anodized, the golden hue glows warm in the cool glow of light. Ninety LED light points are embedded in acrylic. Their light is concentrated and intensified. Through the frosted acrylic surface the material appears opaque white and the light is glare-free.
- Concrete Cloth by Concrete Canvas
- Unexpected Welcome sketches by Moooi
- Nest by Morph
- "Industry itself needs to be saved" - Jo…ep van Lieshout
- Luca Nichetto's Notes screens hang from …the ceiling
- Design Academy Eindhoven graduation show… 2007
- Bouroullec brothers design a bent steel …triangle to frame Artek furniture collection
- The Oasis of Aboukir green wall by Patri…ck Blanc
- Quality Time by Kiki van Eijk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories