Called Zorro, the lamp can be positioned balancing on three points or with the arms parallel to the wall and floor.
The anodised bent aluminium tube supports 90 LEDs encased in acrylic.
See all our stories about Cologne 2010 in our sepcial category.
Here's some text from the designer:
Unity in duality - space and light are a pair. This lamp´s angles play with the straight surface, they snuggle up or turn away. The three-dimensional Z-angle of the lamp is secure grip to lean around. Thus, it has either three points of contact or they can adapt themselves parallel to the 90-degree angle from wall to floor and secure it.
The bent aluminum tube is anodized, the golden hue glows warm in the cool glow of light. Ninety LED light points are embedded in acrylic. Their light is concentrated and intensified. Through the frosted acrylic surface the material appears opaque white and the light is glare-free.
- Drop umbrella by Ayca Dundar is made of …just six parts
- Docklands by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- Lego Greenhouse by Sebastian Bergne
- Zaha Hadid creates latticed gold jewelle…ry for Caspita
- In the Sky by Case-Real for E&Y
- Crudo by Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini,… Robin Bigio, Martin Meier and Oliviero Zanon
- Wim Crouwel designs typeface for Holland…'s FIFA World Cup 2014 kit
- Front for Moroso
- 4foldlow by George Rice for Formtank
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories