Called Zorro, the lamp can be positioned balancing on three points or with the arms parallel to the wall and floor.
The anodised bent aluminium tube supports 90 LEDs encased in acrylic.
See all our stories about Cologne 2010 in our sepcial category.
Here's some text from the designer:
Unity in duality - space and light are a pair. This lamp´s angles play with the straight surface, they snuggle up or turn away. The three-dimensional Z-angle of the lamp is secure grip to lean around. Thus, it has either three points of contact or they can adapt themselves parallel to the 90-degree angle from wall to floor and secure it.
The bent aluminum tube is anodized, the golden hue glows warm in the cool glow of light. Ninety LED light points are embedded in acrylic. Their light is concentrated and intensified. Through the frosted acrylic surface the material appears opaque white and the light is glare-free.
- Eveline Visser at My Way talks
- Dezeen's top 10 installations of 2014
- Blood pack of Santa Claus by Kiseung Lee
- Carl Hansen & Søn updates Hans J Wegner…'s reversible tray table with smoked oak surfaces
- Outliers by Maskull Lasserre
- "Thanks for the free day off"
- Concrete Chair by Tejo Remy & René Veen…huizen
- Movie: Studio Libertiny at Design Miami
- Het Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories