Called Zorro, the lamp can be positioned balancing on three points or with the arms parallel to the wall and floor.
The anodised bent aluminium tube supports 90 LEDs encased in acrylic.
See all our stories about Cologne 2010 in our sepcial category.
Here's some text from the designer:
Unity in duality - space and light are a pair. This lamp´s angles play with the straight surface, they snuggle up or turn away. The three-dimensional Z-angle of the lamp is secure grip to lean around. Thus, it has either three points of contact or they can adapt themselves parallel to the 90-degree angle from wall to floor and secure it.
The bent aluminum tube is anodized, the golden hue glows warm in the cool glow of light. Ninety LED light points are embedded in acrylic. Their light is concentrated and intensified. Through the frosted acrylic surface the material appears opaque white and the light is glare-free.
- Phoebe Kowalska layers neoprene and ny…lon to create protective clothing
- Water=Life by Arik Levy
- Arctic Collection by Jens Praet and Vi…beke Skar
- Parlour Lighting by Donna Bates
- Yu-Chang Chou develops a reusable pack…aging service for sustainable online shopping
- Dirty Rotten Peaches by Rebecca Wilson
- Lee Broom creates Nouveau Rebel collec…tion in "de rigueur" marble
- Interview: Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen S…pace
- Established & Sons at The Temporium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories