Called Blow Up – Bamboo, the pieces were originally prototyped in bamboo by the brothers before Alessi produced them in stainless steel.
See all our stories about the Campana Brothers in our special category.
Here's a little information from Alessi:
Blow Up – Bamboo collection Fratelli Campana
To celebrate over 5 years of collaboration, Alessi and the Campana brothers now present the Blow up - Bamboo collection. These iconic pieces, available only in stainless steel until today, are now presented in a new version made of hand-finished natural material. This shift from cold to warm material reveals not only a new design concept that emphasises manual skills, but also winks at the Campanas’ and Alessi’s modus operandi.
- Furniture by Simon Hasan for Vauxhall Co…llective
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- Outlined silk layers fold across dresses… by Christopher Kane
- Gala chandelier by Rich Brilliant Willin…g
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
- "Technology adds an incredible advantage… to fashion design"
- Capital headphones by KiBiSi for AIAIAI
- Tea stool by Ryan Harc
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories