Called Blow Up – Bamboo, the pieces were originally prototyped in bamboo by the brothers before Alessi produced them in stainless steel.
See all our stories about the Campana Brothers in our special category.
Here's a little information from Alessi:
Blow Up – Bamboo collection Fratelli Campana
To celebrate over 5 years of collaboration, Alessi and the Campana brothers now present the Blow up - Bamboo collection. These iconic pieces, available only in stainless steel until today, are now presented in a new version made of hand-finished natural material. This shift from cold to warm material reveals not only a new design concept that emphasises manual skills, but also winks at the Campanas’ and Alessi’s modus operandi.
- Urban-C by Jennifer Newman
- World's first knitted football boot anno…unced by Adidas
- A3 Animals by Michael Schoner
- Teapot/cup by Louie Rigano
- Jawbone Prime and Ear Candy by Fuseproje…ct
- General Woodwork Bench by Roger Arquer f…or the Stepney Green Design Collection
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Math…ias Hahn
- Empty Memory by Logical Art at The Tempo…rium
- X Y and Z by Daniel Lorch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories