Called Blow Up – Bamboo, the pieces were originally prototyped in bamboo by the brothers before Alessi produced them in stainless steel.
See all our stories about the Campana Brothers in our special category.
Here's a little information from Alessi:
Blow Up – Bamboo collection Fratelli Campana
To celebrate over 5 years of collaboration, Alessi and the Campana brothers now present the Blow up - Bamboo collection. These iconic pieces, available only in stainless steel until today, are now presented in a new version made of hand-finished natural material. This shift from cold to warm material reveals not only a new design concept that emphasises manual skills, but also winks at the Campanas’ and Alessi’s modus operandi.
- Mercedes designs G-Code concept car to r…educe emissions in China's smog-filled cities
- Dezeen's Imagine Shop at Selfridges feat…ures augmented-reality watch store and Zaha yacht
- Tripart by KiBiSi for Quinze & Milan
- Deviazione and 3Dzionale by Guido Garott…i
- Drawn from Clay – Noordoostpolder by A…telier NL at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Will.i.am launches eyewear range with de…signer George Gorrow
- Clarity Bike by Designaffairs
- "There's a real reason to invest in New …York's design sector"
- Empty Light by Amanda Buckley
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories