Called Blow Up – Bamboo, the pieces were originally prototyped in bamboo by the brothers before Alessi produced them in stainless steel.
See all our stories about the Campana Brothers in our special category.
Here's a little information from Alessi:
Blow Up – Bamboo collection Fratelli Campana
To celebrate over 5 years of collaboration, Alessi and the Campana brothers now present the Blow up - Bamboo collection. These iconic pieces, available only in stainless steel until today, are now presented in a new version made of hand-finished natural material. This shift from cold to warm material reveals not only a new design concept that emphasises manual skills, but also winks at the Campanas’ and Alessi’s modus operandi.
- Claesson Koivisto Rune unveils Xtra La…rge modular table for Offecct
- designjunction "breaks the mould of th…e traditional trade show"
- (In)visible Membrane by Sonja Bäumel
- Messy tablecloth and REM bed by AZEdes…ign
- Moleskine Livescribe Notebooks transfe…r ideas from paper to screen
- Nendo presents K% collection at Lumina…ire
- Skew bookcase by Smånsk
- Leone Series 01 by Lanzavecchia + Wai
- "Bosnian handicraft meets Scandinavian… design" in Monica Förster's range for Zanat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories