More from French designer Mathieu Lehanneur: this time a series of rugs depicting squashed vital organs.
Called Flat Surgery, the collection was commissioned by the Carpenters Workshop Gallery in London.
More about Mathieu Lehanneur on Dezeen:
Here's a tiny bit of text from Mathieu Lehanneur:
'Flat Surgery' at Carpenters Workshop Gallery
The human body in radical mode - 'Flat surgery' plays with our vital organs to compose motifs and messages. These are rugs to map out habitat: digestive system in the dining room, brain in the office, genitalia in the bedroom...
- Reflet by Claire Lavabre
- Newcastle sofas by Giulio Iacchetti for …Meritalia
- 200 Series Calendar Wristwatch by Unifor…m Wares
- Sling Back by Quirky
- Sofa Lamp by CuldeSac and Héctor Serran…o
- Tagliente by Plasma Studio and ewo
- Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 1970…-1990 at the V&A
- Plastic Polo for Lacoste by Michael Youn…g
- Jeddah International Airport by OMA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories