More from French designer Mathieu Lehanneur: this time a series of rugs depicting squashed vital organs.
Called Flat Surgery, the collection was commissioned by the Carpenters Workshop Gallery in London.
More about Mathieu Lehanneur on Dezeen:
Here's a tiny bit of text from Mathieu Lehanneur:
'Flat Surgery' at Carpenters Workshop Gallery
The human body in radical mode - 'Flat surgery' plays with our vital organs to compose motifs and messages. These are rugs to map out habitat: digestive system in the dining room, brain in the office, genitalia in the bedroom...
- Single Person Cooker by Alex Bradley
- Deimatic Clothing mimics animal defence …mechanisms to get women cycling
- Interview with Jens Martin Skibsted
- Selfridges' Fragrance Lab attempts to di…still your character into a scent
- Succession by Fredrik Färg at 20 Design…ers at Biologiska
- Extra-ORdinary by Jennifer Rabatel
- Nendo's Float stool for Moroso looks imp…ossible
- Dragos Motica's Slash Lamp is designed t…o be broken
- Royal Actual by Sam Baron
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories