More from French designer Mathieu Lehanneur: this time a series of rugs depicting squashed vital organs.
Called Flat Surgery, the collection was commissioned by the Carpenters Workshop Gallery in London.
More about Mathieu Lehanneur on Dezeen:
Here's a tiny bit of text from Mathieu Lehanneur:
'Flat Surgery' at Carpenters Workshop Gallery
The human body in radical mode - 'Flat surgery' plays with our vital organs to compose motifs and messages. These are rugs to map out habitat: digestive system in the dining room, brain in the office, genitalia in the bedroom...
- VC1 Cufflinks by VOID Watches
- Sang Yoon exaggerates garments with plas…tic sleeves for Central Saint Martins collection
- Clever Little Bag by Yves Béhar for Pum…a
- De La Espada at Qubique 2011
- Farmiloe Building at Clerkenwell Design …Week
- Parasite Production by Samuel Treindl
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger: special… Christmas edition at Dezeen Watch Store
- Clear Perfume Bottle by Nendo for 1%
- Papyrus chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories