More from French designer Mathieu Lehanneur: this time a series of rugs depicting squashed vital organs.
Called Flat Surgery, the collection was commissioned by the Carpenters Workshop Gallery in London.
More about Mathieu Lehanneur on Dezeen:
Here's a tiny bit of text from Mathieu Lehanneur:
'Flat Surgery' at Carpenters Workshop Gallery
The human body in radical mode - 'Flat surgery' plays with our vital organs to compose motifs and messages. These are rugs to map out habitat: digestive system in the dining room, brain in the office, genitalia in the bedroom...
- Patty Johnson for Mabeo Furniture
- Hella Jongerius: "Why make new stuff eve…ry year? I'm happy to work on the classics"
- Cyclops by Mr Jones Watches
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Ilse Crawford
- Spirit House Chair by Daniel Libeskind
- Mirror Virus by Pieke Bergmans
- 1:8 and 1:10 lights by Ed Swan
- Beat vessels by Tom Dixon
- Chimney by Benjamin Hubert for Viaduct
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories