More from French designer Mathieu Lehanneur: this time a series of rugs depicting squashed vital organs.
Called Flat Surgery, the collection was commissioned by the Carpenters Workshop Gallery in London.
More about Mathieu Lehanneur on Dezeen:
Here's a tiny bit of text from Mathieu Lehanneur:
'Flat Surgery' at Carpenters Workshop Gallery
The human body in radical mode - 'Flat surgery' plays with our vital organs to compose motifs and messages. These are rugs to map out habitat: digestive system in the dining room, brain in the office, genitalia in the bedroom...
- Cornered by James Laurie
- Trolleys by Anna Kraitz for Källemo
- Multithread by Clemens Weisshaar and R…eed Kram
- Roots trail from house suspended above… a construction site by Leandro Erlich
- Pierre Junod watches by Massimo & Lell…a Vignelli and Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming
- Plissè by Hay
- Público gets Guardian-style makeover
- Movie: Dita Von Teese hologram by Musi…on for Christian Louboutin at the Design Museum
- Altered Appliances by Piet Zwart Insti…tute students
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories