Young Israeli designer Adi Zaffran Weisler has made a collection of jewellery from spent bullets.
Weisler collected the bullets from a firing range and fashioned them into rings.
"The rings that were created remove the bullet from its original function and they surprisingly turn into a bejeweled object and emphasize the beauty and aesthetics of the bullet when it is distanced from its surroundings," says the designer. "
"Every bullet retains memories and traces of the journey it underwent from the moment it was fired until it was picked up."
Weisler is a student at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem.
- Foglie by Matali Crasset for Pallucco
- Movie: Nike Zoom Victory Elite
- Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
- Botanica by Formafantasma
- Squeezophone 360 by Claudio Colucci
- Wall of Flame by Frederik Roijé
- Jawbone ERA by Yves Behar
- Matthew Hilton's new collection
- Govert Flint's Dynamic Chair turns the b…ody into a computer mouse
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories