Young Israeli designer Adi Zaffran Weisler has made a collection of jewellery from spent bullets.
Weisler collected the bullets from a firing range and fashioned them into rings.
"The rings that were created remove the bullet from its original function and they surprisingly turn into a bejeweled object and emphasize the beauty and aesthetics of the bullet when it is distanced from its surroundings," says the designer. "
"Every bullet retains memories and traces of the journey it underwent from the moment it was fired until it was picked up."
Weisler is a student at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem.
- Zai HIGO tools by Kacper Hamilton
- "There's a real reason to invest in New …York's design sector"
- Tonic by Reinhard Dienes
- The Burble by Usman Haque
- Christmas tree made from sledges
- Mesblock by Robert Knight
- Elias & Son tables by llot llov
- Beer Foamer by Norm Architects promises …better pints
- Net tables by Benjamin Hubert for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories