Young Israeli designer Adi Zaffran Weisler has made a collection of jewellery from spent bullets.
Weisler collected the bullets from a firing range and fashioned them into rings.
"The rings that were created remove the bullet from its original function and they surprisingly turn into a bejeweled object and emphasize the beauty and aesthetics of the bullet when it is distanced from its surroundings," says the designer. "
"Every bullet retains memories and traces of the journey it underwent from the moment it was fired until it was picked up."
Weisler is a student at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem.
- Paper Pulp Helmet by Tom Gottelier, Bobb…y Petersen and Ed Thomas
- Dezeen Platform: Pia Wüstenberg
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Estel Alcaraz designs wellington boots y…ou can squash into a bag
- Loop by Oscar Diaz for Field
- Genetically engineered crops could grow …lace amongst their roots
- Urushi series by Aldo Bakker
- Lucie Koldova designs cork sofa for Per/…Use
- Hellraiser by Karim Rashid for Alessi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories