Young Israeli designer Adi Zaffran Weisler has made a collection of jewellery from spent bullets.
Weisler collected the bullets from a firing range and fashioned them into rings.
"The rings that were created remove the bullet from its original function and they surprisingly turn into a bejeweled object and emphasize the beauty and aesthetics of the bullet when it is distanced from its surroundings," says the designer. "
"Every bullet retains memories and traces of the journey it underwent from the moment it was fired until it was picked up."
Weisler is a student at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem.
- Risa spiral staircase by Tron Meyer feat…ures fanning timber steps
- Multi lantern by Kristine Five Melvær
- Nebula 12 by Micasa LAB
- Kristina Cranfeld amplifies and distorts… facial expressions with Ownership of the Face masks
- "At the beginning I was a bit afraid, bu…t this boat is very stable"
- Kristine Five Melvær's Liv vases encirc…le flowers with a glass hood
- Touch! Touch! Nothing will Happen by L…uzinterruptus
- Roots by Kai Linke
- Marlène Huissoud uses insect by-product…s to develop new materials
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories