Young Israeli designer Adi Zaffran Weisler has made a collection of jewellery from spent bullets.
Weisler collected the bullets from a firing range and fashioned them into rings.
"The rings that were created remove the bullet from its original function and they surprisingly turn into a bejeweled object and emphasize the beauty and aesthetics of the bullet when it is distanced from its surroundings," says the designer. "
"Every bullet retains memories and traces of the journey it underwent from the moment it was fired until it was picked up."
Weisler is a student at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem.
- Disney Research unveils technique to 3…D print any object as a speaker
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswi…jk for Moooi
- Castor by Big-Game for Karimoku New St…andard
- André Chiote illustrates Brazil's Wor…ld Cup stadiums
- Chair-4a by Michael Young
- Victoria Spruce at Dezeen Platform
- New magazines: "A lasting record of th…e world of design at a point in time"
- Joris Laarman for Jaga
- Dezeen podcast: Javier Mariscal at the… Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories