Young Israeli designer Adi Zaffran Weisler has made a collection of jewellery from spent bullets.
Weisler collected the bullets from a firing range and fashioned them into rings.
"The rings that were created remove the bullet from its original function and they surprisingly turn into a bejeweled object and emphasize the beauty and aesthetics of the bullet when it is distanced from its surroundings," says the designer. "
"Every bullet retains memories and traces of the journey it underwent from the moment it was fired until it was picked up."
Weisler is a student at the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem.
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu de…signed to fit into corners
- Tripod table by Noon Studio
- Dick, Pussy & Ass by Arik Levy
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young
- Aplomb by Lucidi and Pevere for Foscarin…i
- Alicja Prussakowska's Tilia coat stand r…esembles upended wooden skis
- Single Person Cooker by Alex Bradley
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
- Brotzeit by PostlerFerguson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories