Japanese architect Yusuke Fujitat has sent us some photos of an apartment renovation project in Midorigaoka, Japan.
Called House in Midorigaoka, the interior space features curved walls clad in wood, which connect the open plan living space and bedroom.
The following information is from the architect:
House in Midorigaoka
It is a renovation of one room of the apartment house in Japan. There is construction while making the space for an existing building frame.
The house in a big one room in the space, there is a space like the extension of the terrace that is called a room terrace.
Moreover, the element to draw close to life such as the furniture of the bath, storage, equipment, and the make putting with windows like the hut is sprinkled.
"Space" that is the born between the detached house and the site becomes a garden, and it is developed that the relation between the house and the site ties in a concrete landscape.
- Nook Architects squeezes a second bedroo…m into a Barcelona apartment
- Super Contemporary at the Design Museum
- Designed in Hackney: Designs of the Year… exhibition by Michael Marriott
- The Ideal House by OMA and AMO for Prada
- Lim Code by Isolation Unit
- WOKmedia show at Design Miami
- LaboBrain and LaboShop by Mathieu Lehann…eur
- Level Green by J. Mayer H.
- Hue Plus by Schemata Architecture Office
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories