Barcelona studio The Emotion Lab have designed a watch that displays the phases of the moon.
It comes with a black or white case and the face is divided into black and white areas depicting the moon's current phase.
The following information is from the designers:
The moon has been a guide and object of admiration and mysticism during thousands of years.
Agriculture, fertility, tidal patterns, human behaviour and many other activities have been linked to the different moon phases.
Moonwatch has been designed to establish a relationship between the moon cycle and a person’s emotional states.
Above photo is by PreciousJas.
It’s a new concept of time based on nature which invites people to reflect upon and gain a closer understanding of their mood and daily life on earth.
- °XXXLamp by Bart Lens
- Plicate by Benjamin Hubert for NAVA
- Haarwerk by Hackenbroich Architekten
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna's… roots to design bent-wood furniture
- Pen Pal by Oscar Diaz for Doiy
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo Rag…ni at Dezeen Watch Store
- Acceleration sofa by Phillip Grass
- Dominic Wilcox: "I'm deadly serious abou…t being playful"
- Unit by Nosigner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories