Barcelona studio The Emotion Lab have designed a watch that displays the phases of the moon.
It comes with a black or white case and the face is divided into black and white areas depicting the moon's current phase.
The following information is from the designers:
The moon has been a guide and object of admiration and mysticism during thousands of years.
Agriculture, fertility, tidal patterns, human behaviour and many other activities have been linked to the different moon phases.
Moonwatch has been designed to establish a relationship between the moon cycle and a person’s emotional states.
Above photo is by PreciousJas.
It’s a new concept of time based on nature which invites people to reflect upon and gain a closer understanding of their mood and daily life on earth.
- Johnny Kelly's short film demonstrates t…he role of design in everyday life
- Bioluminescent Forest glimmers with proj…ection-mapped light
- Laundry Room Collection by Terry Dwan fo…r Riva 1920
- In No Time by Sandra Backlund
- Quattro Fleet Shuttle by Audi for Ender'…s Game
- Solar Tree by Ross Lovegrove 2
- Najah, Lazara and Ilham by Anne-Cécile …Rappa
- Flame Lamps by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Paralympic design: 3D-printed seats for …wheelchair basketball
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories