Barcelona studio The Emotion Lab have designed a watch that displays the phases of the moon.
It comes with a black or white case and the face is divided into black and white areas depicting the moon's current phase.
The following information is from the designers:
The moon has been a guide and object of admiration and mysticism during thousands of years.
Agriculture, fertility, tidal patterns, human behaviour and many other activities have been linked to the different moon phases.
Moonwatch has been designed to establish a relationship between the moon cycle and a person’s emotional states.
Above photo is by PreciousJas.
It’s a new concept of time based on nature which invites people to reflect upon and gain a closer understanding of their mood and daily life on earth.
- Droog New York by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Element tables by Tokujin Yoshioka for D…esalto
- O10 by Guillaume Delvigne
- Copper Lamp 10kg by Tobias Sieber and Sa…muel Treindl
- Lloyd Table by Christoph Seyferth
- Lawrence Lek at Designers in Residence 2…012
- dezeen's new logo
- REK coffee table by Reinier de Jong
- MoMA Design Store in Tokyo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories