Barcelona studio The Emotion Lab have designed a watch that displays the phases of the moon.
It comes with a black or white case and the face is divided into black and white areas depicting the moon's current phase.
The following information is from the designers:
The moon has been a guide and object of admiration and mysticism during thousands of years.
Agriculture, fertility, tidal patterns, human behaviour and many other activities have been linked to the different moon phases.
Moonwatch has been designed to establish a relationship between the moon cycle and a person’s emotional states.
Above photo is by PreciousJas.
It’s a new concept of time based on nature which invites people to reflect upon and gain a closer understanding of their mood and daily life on earth.
- Picnic by Junya Ishigami
- Microbial Home by Philips Design
- Superbambi by Scoope Design
- Roman artefacts influence tableware de…signs by Jaime Hayón
- Ai Weiwei's Forever Bicycles installed… at Palazzo Franchetti in Venice
- Crystal Bulb Shop by Lee Broom
- Joyrider by Moritz Waldemeyer
- Marc Newson at Gagosian Gallery in Lon…don
- Sinkhole Vessels by Liliana Ovalle at …Grandmateria III
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories