Barcelona studio The Emotion Lab have designed a watch that displays the phases of the moon.
It comes with a black or white case and the face is divided into black and white areas depicting the moon's current phase.
The following information is from the designers:
The moon has been a guide and object of admiration and mysticism during thousands of years.
Agriculture, fertility, tidal patterns, human behaviour and many other activities have been linked to the different moon phases.
Moonwatch has been designed to establish a relationship between the moon cycle and a person’s emotional states.
Above photo is by PreciousJas.
It’s a new concept of time based on nature which invites people to reflect upon and gain a closer understanding of their mood and daily life on earth.
- Blue Diversion Toilet aims to improve sa…nitation with built-in filtration system
- Faithful Copy by Amy Hunting
- Google Glass was designed through "sketc…hing by hand" says lead designer
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
- Liberty of London boutique by Pierre Bue…cler and Jean-Christophe Poggioli
- Ethical Kitchen by Alexandra Sten Jørge…nsen
- Bethan Gray and Mitchell Abdul Karim Cri…tes design products influenced by Islamic patterns
- Malva by Ett la Benn
- Bishop of Norwich by Kacper Hamilton
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories