Barcelona studio The Emotion Lab have designed a watch that displays the phases of the moon.
It comes with a black or white case and the face is divided into black and white areas depicting the moon's current phase.
The following information is from the designers:
The moon has been a guide and object of admiration and mysticism during thousands of years.
Agriculture, fertility, tidal patterns, human behaviour and many other activities have been linked to the different moon phases.
Moonwatch has been designed to establish a relationship between the moon cycle and a person’s emotional states.
Above photo is by PreciousJas.
It’s a new concept of time based on nature which invites people to reflect upon and gain a closer understanding of their mood and daily life on earth.
- New magazines: "A lasting record of the …world of design at a point in time"
- Dressed Up Furniture by KAMKAM
- Nendo teams up with Luca Nichetto to cre…ate lights based on ice lollies
- FaceOn by Boguslaw Sliwiński
- Apps by Richard Hutten for Artifort
- PLET Table by Reinier de Jong
- Andrea Rekalidis' ceramic desk-tidies ta…ke the form of Italian landmarks
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
- Foster + Partners designs simple disc-sh…aped pendant lamp for Lumina
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories