Lyon designers USIN-e have designed an aquarium in the shape of a test tube.
Called Air3, the aquarium is open at one end, supported by a thin metal stand.
Photographs are by Laure Mélone.
Here's some more information from the designers:
USIN-e is showing a new generation of Airs aquariums. It was on show for the first time at USIN-e’s exhibition, March 2010, in La Bergerie, Marseille.
This aquarium is a glass bubble caught mid-fall by a metal structure. As other Airs models, Air3 was created using the techniques of scientific glassware. Hanging up in the air, Air3 tells us about weight and elevation.
Materials: Glass, metal
Size: diameter 15cm, 80cm X 25cm
Production: AD , Christophe Bailleux
|Air 1 Aquarium by
- Aurora by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Last Laugh by William Andrews for Mr… Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Beginning of Product Mutation by Wan…nayos Boonperm
- Parlour Lighting by Donna Bates
- Movie: Nike Flyknit Racer shoes
- Martijn van Strien launches experimental… fashion label with laser-cut garments
- Arctic Circle Airport by Narud Stokke Wi…ig and Haptic
- B&B Italia in Milan 2
- 100% Inspiration: Dominic McCausland
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories