Dezeen movie: in this third film about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, author Dr Andrew Nahum and Royal College of Art professor Dale Harrow discuss the making of the Italian car.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Top image: Fiat 500, 2007
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Fabio Novembre, Ross Lovegrove and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Imaginary Architectures by El Ultimo Gri…to
- Armadillo-T foldable electric micro-car …by KAIST
- WashHouse by Studio Makkink & Bey
- E.L.A by Bozhinovskidesign
- The Underground Library by Keri Tan, Max… Pilwat and Ferdi Rodriguez
- Transition sportswear by Arik Levy
- Interview with Jens Martin Skibsted
- Winners of Interieur 2010 Design Competi…tion
- Hairbrush by Jack Beveridge and Lizzie R…eid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories