DMY Berlin 2010: stitch by Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop is a series of second-hand items given new, hand-stitched fabric skins.
Presented at DMY Berlin this weekend, the range includes chairs and lamps.
"Stitch is a family of discarded items found on the street or in the second hand shop," says Heykoop.
"We took care of them. They wear a handstiched skin stuffed with soft fibres. Shape starts to grow."
|Soft Oak by
- Matthew Hilton for Case
- Tea stool by Ryan Harc
- Work out at your desk with Darryl Agawin…'s Balance Stool
- Roll & Mix by Marcial Ahsayane
- Bold by Big-Game
- Fortis IQ watch by Rolf Sachs
- Chocolate by Front
- Snøvsen by Hans Toft Hornemann and Terk…el Skou Steffensen
- Eindhoven design studio Formafantasma is… "experimenting with lava"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories