DMY Berlin 2010: stitch by Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop is a series of second-hand items given new, hand-stitched fabric skins.
Presented at DMY Berlin this weekend, the range includes chairs and lamps.
"Stitch is a family of discarded items found on the street or in the second hand shop," says Heykoop.
"We took care of them. They wear a handstiched skin stuffed with soft fibres. Shape starts to grow."
|Soft Oak by
- Little Satans by Muungano and Sandberg&T…immonen
- Snug Vases by snug.studio
- Matteo Fogale and Laetitia de Allegri pr…esent furniture made from old jeans, paper and cotton
- Daniel Buren installs mirrors and colour…ed glass on Le Corbusier's Cité Radieuse rooftop
- Prism by Keiichi Matsuda
- Cut and Paste by Kiki van Eijk at Second…ome
- Uniform Wares new colours at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Crater by Zaha Hadid
- Products of Silviculture by Sebastian Co…x
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories