DMY Berlin 2010: stitch by Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop is a series of second-hand items given new, hand-stitched fabric skins.
Presented at DMY Berlin this weekend, the range includes chairs and lamps.
"Stitch is a family of discarded items found on the street or in the second hand shop," says Heykoop.
"We took care of them. They wear a handstiched skin stuffed with soft fibres. Shape starts to grow."
|Soft Oak by
- Modular lighting system by Choi + Shine …Architects sticks together with magnets
- LEM wall lamps by Daniel Becker
- Spook by Iskos-Berlin for Blå Station
- "Start a recycling centre" with Dave Hak…kens' Precious Plastic factory
- 360° Family by Konstantin Grcic for Mag…is
- Stack Buffet by Hector Esrawe
- Orishiki Handbag by Naoki Kawamoto
- Dandelion Light by Sunghwa Jang
- Cages by Jorge Diego Etienne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories