DMY Berlin 2010: stitch by Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop is a series of second-hand items given new, hand-stitched fabric skins.
Presented at DMY Berlin this weekend, the range includes chairs and lamps.
"Stitch is a family of discarded items found on the street or in the second hand shop," says Heykoop.
"We took care of them. They wear a handstiched skin stuffed with soft fibres. Shape starts to grow."
|Soft Oak by
- Dish Drainer Geo by Jorre van Ast
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Mirna Kerr
- Halo by Benjamin Hubert for David Desi…gn
- Baklava by Claesson Koivisto Rune for …Örsjö Belysning
- Les Cordes chandelier by Mathieu Lehan…neur for Château Borély
- W+W by Gabriele and Oscar Buratti with… Roca Innovation Lab
- Westminster BA Fashion 2013 collection… by Philli Wood
- Maker Faire Africa Workshop at Afrofut…ure
- A Drop of Water and Bioplastic Planter… by Bas van der Veer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories