DMY Berlin 2010: stitch by Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop is a series of second-hand items given new, hand-stitched fabric skins.
Presented at DMY Berlin this weekend, the range includes chairs and lamps.
"Stitch is a family of discarded items found on the street or in the second hand shop," says Heykoop.
"We took care of them. They wear a handstiched skin stuffed with soft fibres. Shape starts to grow."
|Soft Oak by
- Fungi Mutarium turns waste plastic into …edible treats
- Bridge Shelves by Outofstock
- Deptford Project Café by Morag Myerscou…gh
- Emeco launches new collection in Milan d…esigned by Jasper Morrison
- Oxymoron Desk by Anna Lotova stores stat…ionery between cushioned layers
- Ineke Hans shows new work
- Made in China by WokMedia
- Boiler Suit by Thomas Heatherwick
- Ikepod wristwatches by Marc Newson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories