DMY Berlin 2010: stitch by Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop is a series of second-hand items given new, hand-stitched fabric skins.
Presented at DMY Berlin this weekend, the range includes chairs and lamps.
"Stitch is a family of discarded items found on the street or in the second hand shop," says Heykoop.
"We took care of them. They wear a handstiched skin stuffed with soft fibres. Shape starts to grow."
|Soft Oak by
- Wind by Maarten Baas
- Arctic Collection by Jens Praet and Vibe…ke Skar
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feichtne…r
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Diffusion Vessels by David Sutton
- (No)where (Now)here: Two Gaze-activated …Dresses by Ying Gao
- Black Ruby by Studio Debbie Wijskamp
- The Holding-Breath Chair by Ray Jiao & Y…i Wang
- Multithread by Clemens Weisshaar and Ree…d Kram
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories