DMY Berlin 2010: stitch by Dutch designer Pepe Heykoop is a series of second-hand items given new, hand-stitched fabric skins.
Presented at DMY Berlin this weekend, the range includes chairs and lamps.
"Stitch is a family of discarded items found on the street or in the second hand shop," says Heykoop.
"We took care of them. They wear a handstiched skin stuffed with soft fibres. Shape starts to grow."
|Soft Oak by
- Tord Boontje presents new Swarovski pr…oject
- Julia Krantz at R 20th Century
- Capsule Collection by Ziglam and Brook… for Deadgood
- VOID V02 brushed stainless steel at De…zeen Watch Store
- Onduler and Sakulight by Chihiro Tanak…a
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
- Fractal Table by Platform Wertel Oberf…ell
- Ribbon coat rack by Hemal Patel
- Matteo Thun for VitrA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories