Called Carro Lungi, the cart was created especially to display the collection at Parmar's Madrid store.
Each garment is fabricated from the 2 metre-long pieces of fabric, called lungis.
Ciszak Dalmas consists of designers Alberto Gobbino Ciszak and Andrea Caruso Dalmas, based in Madrid and Turin.
Here's some more information from Ciszak Dalmas:
Hand crafted chart for Lungi collection re-appropriating objects and situations from everyday life. The project was designed for the Lungi collection which questions about sustainability encouraging artisans and communities to continue their age-old crafts. The collection sources lungis, a traditional Tamil Nadu 2 meters long fabric from South India. (ww.raasta.com.es)
Ciszak Dalmas is a young Madrid and Turin - based studio, co-founded by industrial designers Alberto Gobbino Ciszak and Andrea Caruso Dalmas in 2009, developing projects in the fields of design and communication. They graduated in 2005 from Industrial Design (BA) at the Politecnico di Torino. They worked as industrial designers in Paris at the Inga Sempé studio, in Milan at lighting manufacturer Artemide, in Torino at architecture studio Brh+, and design firm Pininfarina Extra.
by Doung Anwar Jahangeer
|Global Street Food
by Mike Meiré
and Yukuta by NOI
- Chairs for the Dysfunctional by Alice Wa…ng
- Biomega launches KiBiSi-designed NYC cit…y bike
- Official Team GB Olympic Kitby Stella Mc…Cartney
- To Have and To Hold by JamesPlumb
- Organic tap by Philippe Starck for Axor
- 111 Navy Chair by Emeco
- Droog to show everything at Design Post
- Slightly Windy by José Ferrufino
- Musician Gergely Bogányi offers a curva…ceous take on the traditional grand piano
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories