Called Axor Bouroullec, the collection of 85 items includes basins, bathtubs, showers and taps that can be combined in different ways.
See also: Jean-Marie Massaud for Axor (June 2007)
Here's some more info from the Bouroullecs:
A few years ago, Axor, the designer brand of Hansgrohe, asked us to work on a collection for the bathroom.
Our project was to create solutions for a large variety of situations, spaces and habitats.
The result is a comprehensive collection of 85 items including different sorts of basins, mixers and solutions for the bathtub and the shower areas that can be arranged freely according to one’s needs.
Axor Bouroullec officially launched on June, 17th in Paris.
|Quilt by Ronan and
|Lampada by Ronan
and Erwan Bouroullec
- Seungji Mun's Economical Chair is design…ed to minimise waste
- L’Hélicoptère par Hermès
- No Place Like Home GPS shoes by Dominic …Wilcox
- Blur by Philippe Malouin
- Fresh by Victor Vetterlein
- Arne Quinze at Burning Man
- Brandmerk by Esther de Groot
- Everyday Objects by Big-Game
- Army of folded carpet suits by Didier Fa…ustino exhibited in Paris
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories