Called Axor Bouroullec, the collection of 85 items includes basins, bathtubs, showers and taps that can be combined in different ways.
See also: Jean-Marie Massaud for Axor (June 2007)
Here's some more info from the Bouroullecs:
A few years ago, Axor, the designer brand of Hansgrohe, asked us to work on a collection for the bathroom.
Our project was to create solutions for a large variety of situations, spaces and habitats.
The result is a comprehensive collection of 85 items including different sorts of basins, mixers and solutions for the bathtub and the shower areas that can be arranged freely according to one’s needs.
Axor Bouroullec officially launched on June, 17th in Paris.
|Quilt by Ronan and
|Lampada by Ronan
and Erwan Bouroullec
- ck IN2U bottle by Stephen Burks
- The Bradley Black tactile timepiece laun…ches exclusively at Dezeen Watch Store
- Program Your 808 by Rob Ricketts
- Showcase by Max Frommeld
- Soot by Note Design Studio and Karolina …Stenfelt
- Smart Fortwo Toile H edition by Hermès
- The Guest by Jaime Hayón for Lladró
- Escape by Hanna Hedman
- OK Go stage costumes by Moritz Waldemeye…r
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories