Called Axor Bouroullec, the collection of 85 items includes basins, bathtubs, showers and taps that can be combined in different ways.
See also: Jean-Marie Massaud for Axor (June 2007)
Here's some more info from the Bouroullecs:
A few years ago, Axor, the designer brand of Hansgrohe, asked us to work on a collection for the bathroom.
Our project was to create solutions for a large variety of situations, spaces and habitats.
The result is a comprehensive collection of 85 items including different sorts of basins, mixers and solutions for the bathtub and the shower areas that can be arranged freely according to one’s needs.
Axor Bouroullec officially launched on June, 17th in Paris.
|Quilt by Ronan and
|Lampada by Ronan
and Erwan Bouroullec
- Real Apple Store created for Borough Mar…ket's 1000th birthday
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 2
- Star-shaped clothes horse by Aaron Dunke…rton
- Designed in Hackney: Sugru
- Snake&Molting legwear by Camille Cortet
- Object 12-1 by Matija Čop
- Hair Typography by Monique Goossens
- Piu tableware by Patrick Frey
- Béhar designs magazine for Ford Coppola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories