Here's another clock designed by Giha Woo and Shingoeun (see their clock with a battery for hands in our earlier story), this time with a single spiralling arm to indicate the time in different countries around the world.
Called The Bent Hands, the clock face features countries written inside concentric circles, with linked points on a spiralling arm indicating the time.
More information about The Wrong Objects in yesterday's story.
|The Front & Back
by Giha Woo and Shingoeun
|Hand in Hand Clock
by Yen-Wen Tseng
by Sander Mulder
- Bucket Vase by Qubus Design Studio
- Noughts and Crosses tables by Michael So…deau for Modus
- Frame Sofa by Hyung Suk Cho
- Dora by Jeong Yong
- Buzz chair by Bertjan Pot for Arco
- Out of Print by Roma Levin, James Cuddy,… Danilo Di Cuia and Goldsmiths students
- Lamps by John Procario
- Ashley Heather reclaims precious metal f…rom circuit boards to create jewellery
- Jonathan Barnbrook at the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories