Here's another clock designed by Giha Woo and Shingoeun (see their clock with a battery for hands in our earlier story), this time with a single spiralling arm to indicate the time in different countries around the world.
Called The Bent Hands, the clock face features countries written inside concentric circles, with linked points on a spiralling arm indicating the time.
More information about The Wrong Objects in yesterday's story.
|The Front & Back
by Giha Woo and Shingoeun
|Hand in Hand Clock
by Yen-Wen Tseng
by Sander Mulder
- Starlight by Erich Remash, Jeremy Berglu…nd, Don Peterson and Chad Ingle
- The Secret Life of cars by BMW
- Iranzo, Rittler and Kesting create cocoo…n-like "cloud" installation
- Marble candle holder by Peca can be spli…t to create two objects
- Found by Stuart Haygarth at Haunch of Ve…nison
- Studio Job converts Land Rover Defender …into "hotch-potch on wheels"
- Paul Crofts launches Cu29 pendant light …based on copper pastry-cutting tools
- "East London has a thriving community of… creative people" - Nicolas Roope
- ZE by Renault
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories