Here's another clock designed by Giha Woo and Shingoeun (see their clock with a battery for hands in our earlier story), this time with a single spiralling arm to indicate the time in different countries around the world.
Called The Bent Hands, the clock face features countries written inside concentric circles, with linked points on a spiralling arm indicating the time.
More information about The Wrong Objects in yesterday's story.
|The Front & Back
by Giha Woo and Shingoeun
|Hand in Hand Clock
by Yen-Wen Tseng
by Sander Mulder
- Shan Valla at The Temporium
- Augmented reality road markings and sign…age "could be applied as a digital layer"
- Furniture for Tracey Neuls Eastside by F…audet-Harrison
- Making the Bocci 28 series chandelier
- Glass rings stack to form Pi-no Pi-no va…ses by Maija Puoskari
- "At the beginning I was a bit afraid, bu…t this boat is very stable"
- Dezeen's 10 biggest architecture and des…ign stories of 2014
- Meeraboo FL-1 by Victor Vetterlein
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories