Here's another clock designed by Giha Woo and Shingoeun (see their clock with a battery for hands in our earlier story), this time with a single spiralling arm to indicate the time in different countries around the world.
Called The Bent Hands, the clock face features countries written inside concentric circles, with linked points on a spiralling arm indicating the time.
More information about The Wrong Objects in yesterday's story.
|The Front & Back
by Giha Woo and Shingoeun
|Hand in Hand Clock
by Yen-Wen Tseng
by Sander Mulder
- "Young designers have no grasp of design… history"
- Binta armchair by Philippe Bestenheider …for Moroso
- Thin Black Lines by Nendo
- Soft side tables by Curtis Popp
- Veil by Dan Tomimatsu
- Jak by Karim Rashid for Alessi
- Intimacy 2.0by Studio Roosegaarde
- Sun Cutter by Markus Kayser
- #Flock by BERG for Twitter
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories