Here's another clock designed by Giha Woo and Shingoeun (see their clock with a battery for hands in our earlier story), this time with a single spiralling arm to indicate the time in different countries around the world.
Called The Bent Hands, the clock face features countries written inside concentric circles, with linked points on a spiralling arm indicating the time.
More information about The Wrong Objects in yesterday's story.
|The Front & Back
by Giha Woo and Shingoeun
|Hand in Hand Clock
by Yen-Wen Tseng
by Sander Mulder
- Bench2 by Jo Nagasaka + Schemata Archite…cture Office
- Periscope Camera by Yaniv Berg
- Balloon Swing proposed for New York park
- Catcher by Joseph Joseph
- Sparkling Chair by Marcel Wanders for Ma…gis
- Big-Game Overview
- G-Star RAW and Vitra join forces to rela…unch Jean Prouvé's 1940s office furniture
- Hippo and Potamus by Mia Gammelgaard for… Blå Station
- Movie: Ross Lovegrove on his Solar Tree …at Clerkenwell Design Week
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories