Here's another clock designed by Giha Woo and Shingoeun (see their clock with a battery for hands in our earlier story), this time with a single spiralling arm to indicate the time in different countries around the world.
Called The Bent Hands, the clock face features countries written inside concentric circles, with linked points on a spiralling arm indicating the time.
More information about The Wrong Objects in yesterday's story.
|The Front & Back
by Giha Woo and Shingoeun
|Hand in Hand Clock
by Yen-Wen Tseng
by Sander Mulder
- New Resin Series by Jo Nagasaka for Es…tablished & Sons
- Turtle by Sehwan Oh
- Volvo unveils luxury car interior conc…ept for chauffeur-driven executives
- Weight Here by KiBiSi for Menu
- Cloudscapes at MOT by Tetsuo Kondo Arc…hitects and Transsolar
- Custhom launches Hayward textile as tr…ibute to Brutalist classic
- Designed in Hackney: East London Furni…ture
- Zouhria by Massimiliano and Doriana Fu…ksas Architects
- Per Kristian Nygård crams a grassy va…lley into an Oslo gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories