Mr Cube comprises a set of wooden pieces with hidden magnets that can be attached to form the head, arms and legs of a figure or combined to create a cube.
The figures will be on display as part of Ten Plan 23-26 September, which showcases the work of ten designers who have a particular emphasis on sustainability.
See our previous stories about Ten:
Here' some more from the designer:
Mr. Cube by Héctor Serrano for Ten Plan at 100% Design London
A collection of wooden figures with a common central body and interchangeable arms, legs and head. Rearrange and create infinite combinations easily thanks to its internal magnets. After playing all the parts fit in together forming a perfect cube!
Mr. Cube is our participation for this year TEN, a collective of ten designers who for the last four years have been presenting different projects around the theme of sustainability in design. Now in their fifth year the TEN collective will be showing TEN PLAN, an exhibition of projects accompanied by plans and instructions for making.
You can visit TEN PLAN at Stand 'Central Boulevard 5' 100% Design, Earls Court, London 23-26 September 2010
|Shh… Craft is Golden!
by Danish Crafts
- Fishline Chair by Nendo
- Zaha Hadid's gold bracelet is embedded w…ith 1,048 diamonds
- Cecilie Manz's Knot Trestle for Menu swa…ps screws for leather strips
- Dezeen at Home
- Happy Pills by Fabio Novembre for Venini
- Antibodies by the Campana Brothersat Vit…ra Design Museum 2
- Container lamp by Benjamin Hubert for Li…gne Roset
- "There's a return to the commerce of the… fair"
- L40 and L41 by Geoffrey Lilge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories