The porcelain pieces have a rough sandy texture glazed in white, black or grey.
The following details are from the designers:
Vases Knotted, Porcelain
During a series of material brainstorms and try outs between Judith van den Boom and Sharon Geschiere a series of playful designs appeared. Judith and Sharon were experimenting with the fluidity of rubber tubes, creating large and small forms.
This all happened in Jingdezhen, China where the moment of brainstorms could quickly be experienced in porcelain forms. The products in porcelain contain the rubber fluidity and became a serie of vases with the intriguing form flow. They are produced in try out selection but are currenly also produced through a designshop into a new series of 3 larger sizes and colors.
Fluid shape, form and glazes form with the soft and rough sand textures covering the skins of knotted vases. Ceramic knotted vases are grey black and white sand glazed, 15x15x10cm, waterproof with setup edition of 30 pieces.
|Qing Zuo! by Judith
van den Boom
by Kai Linke
- OpenStructures by Thomas Lommée
- Designer Christmas cards
- Birth, Life, Death and Resurrection shoe…s by Benjamin John Hall
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Integrating programming and design will …"totally change the world"
- Friends of Steel and Miklimeir by Katrin… Olina
- Alessandro Ciffo at Dilmos
- Stick-lets by Christina Kazakia
- Jaime Hayón for BD
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories