Called Naked City Landscape, the installation is an adaptation of paper lanterns the pair presented earlier in the year and depicts buildings and snowy patterns.
Here are some more details from Madeiski and Graef:
UK based designer Natascha Madeiski has teamed up with architect Alexander Graef for this year's Christmas display at Septieme Etage boutique in Geneva.
The display utilises full scale moments and situations of their 'Naked City' range of paper lamps, which were first shown at Rossanna Orlandi at last year's fuorisalone and are currently being exibited at Triennale Design Museum in Milan and 'Enlightenment' exhibition in Rotterdam.
The display as well as the lamps are made from Fedrigoni Pergamenata paper using pure ECF cellulose with FSC certification, chosen for its translucence, robustness and environmental performance. Lamps are hand made to order and come in two sizes, 120cm x 70cm x 50 cm and 40cm x 70cm x 50cm.
|Lamp shades by
Yu Jordy Fu
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Shared Space III by Chris Kabel
- Dezeen Platform: Evelin Kasikov
- Jambox by Yves Béhar
- Kartell presents new Ettore Sottsass col…lection in Memphis-themed exhibition
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
- Front designs Tetris storage system made… of stacking blocks
- Muka Design Lab's Reves Chair has a back…rest "like a shirt collar"
- Ai Weiwei at Albion Gallery
- Tripart by KiBiSi for Quinze & Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories