Called Naked City Landscape, the installation is an adaptation of paper lanterns the pair presented earlier in the year and depicts buildings and snowy patterns.
Here are some more details from Madeiski and Graef:
UK based designer Natascha Madeiski has teamed up with architect Alexander Graef for this year's Christmas display at Septieme Etage boutique in Geneva.
The display utilises full scale moments and situations of their 'Naked City' range of paper lamps, which were first shown at Rossanna Orlandi at last year's fuorisalone and are currently being exibited at Triennale Design Museum in Milan and 'Enlightenment' exhibition in Rotterdam.
The display as well as the lamps are made from Fedrigoni Pergamenata paper using pure ECF cellulose with FSC certification, chosen for its translucence, robustness and environmental performance. Lamps are hand made to order and come in two sizes, 120cm x 70cm x 50 cm and 40cm x 70cm x 50cm.
|Lamp shades by
Yu Jordy Fu
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Beautiful Steps by Lang/Baumann
- Please by Jasper Morrison at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Nespresso Battery by Mischer’Traxler
- Daniel Brereton animates Metronomy's Res…ervoir music video using coloured pens
- The Incredible Shrinking Man by Arne Hen…driks
- Anny Wang uses contrasting materials in …Akin Collection of furniture
- Iris van Herpen uses 3D printing and mag…nets to form Spring Summer 2015 fashion collection
- Bird sNest Box by All Lovely Stuff
- Electronic Calculator XS by plusminuszer…o
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories