Called Naked City Landscape, the installation is an adaptation of paper lanterns the pair presented earlier in the year and depicts buildings and snowy patterns.
Here are some more details from Madeiski and Graef:
UK based designer Natascha Madeiski has teamed up with architect Alexander Graef for this year's Christmas display at Septieme Etage boutique in Geneva.
The display utilises full scale moments and situations of their 'Naked City' range of paper lamps, which were first shown at Rossanna Orlandi at last year's fuorisalone and are currently being exibited at Triennale Design Museum in Milan and 'Enlightenment' exhibition in Rotterdam.
The display as well as the lamps are made from Fedrigoni Pergamenata paper using pure ECF cellulose with FSC certification, chosen for its translucence, robustness and environmental performance. Lamps are hand made to order and come in two sizes, 120cm x 70cm x 50 cm and 40cm x 70cm x 50cm.
|Lamp shades by
Yu Jordy Fu
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Ineke Hans shows new work
- Colour-changing ink transforms flame-eng…ulfed headdress by Lauren Bowker
- .ORI sto by Jakub Piotr Kalinowski
- Virtureal by Jelte van Abbema
- Papillons Graphiques by Chris Waind
- Nosigner at 100% Design
- Gift light by Stuart Haygarth
- Well of Life by Arik Levy
- Vitality by fuseproject for Sabi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories