This chair with a curved frame and tapered legs is by Korean designer Hyung Suk Cho.
Called Modernatique, the collection comes in black and walnut or white and ash wood.
The information below is from Hyung Suk Cho:
In general, Furniture is divided in two style, Modern and Antique.
These two styles are very different in appearance. so it is very different from each attraction.
Modernatique chair has the each elements of these two styles.
Beautiful curves of antique and clean lines of modern design is the proper harmony.
Modenetique chair has two version. It is Black version with walnut and ash & White version with colored ash and ash. This was firstly introduced at Korea Design Festival 2010 in Seoul, Korea.
Material; Walnut, Ash
|Stud Chair by
Hyung Suk Cho
|Curve Frame Sofa Set
by Hyung Suk Cho
|Frame Sofa by
Hyung Suk Cho
- 10 architecture and design exhibitions w…e're looking forward to in 2015
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo Rag…ni at Dezeen Watch Store
- Designed in Hackney: Falling Lightby Tro…ika
- MYo1 and MYo2 Reverse Collection by Mich…ael Young
- 4D Glass by Jonathan Krawczuk
- Nendo's Stay-brella stands up unassisted
- One laptop per artist: OLPC charity auct…ion
- Dune Formations by Zaha Hadid 2
- "Why create another piece of furniture?"… - Hella Jongerius
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories