This chair with a curved frame and tapered legs is by Korean designer Hyung Suk Cho.
Called Modernatique, the collection comes in black and walnut or white and ash wood.
The information below is from Hyung Suk Cho:
In general, Furniture is divided in two style, Modern and Antique.
These two styles are very different in appearance. so it is very different from each attraction.
Modernatique chair has the each elements of these two styles.
Beautiful curves of antique and clean lines of modern design is the proper harmony.
Modenetique chair has two version. It is Black version with walnut and ash & White version with colored ash and ash. This was firstly introduced at Korea Design Festival 2010 in Seoul, Korea.
Material; Walnut, Ash
|Stud Chair by
Hyung Suk Cho
|Curve Frame Sofa Set
by Hyung Suk Cho
|Frame Sofa by
Hyung Suk Cho
- Iris van Herpen creates dresses from cir…cles of lustrous metal gauze
- Lex Pott's True Colours vases contrast o…xidised and polished finishes
- Glass Skin by Kiki van Eijk and Joost va…n Bleiswijk
- Brass tools and silk apparel for mining …the world's most abundant mineral
- Ripple effect captured in glass-domed li…ghting by Poetic Lab
- Cityscape by Arne Quinze
- Jaime Hayón designs ceramic lights for …Parachilna
- Cau Sospensione by Martí Guixé for Dan…ese
- Five Star Crockery by Judith Montens
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories