This chair with a curved frame and tapered legs is by Korean designer Hyung Suk Cho.
Called Modernatique, the collection comes in black and walnut or white and ash wood.
The information below is from Hyung Suk Cho:
In general, Furniture is divided in two style, Modern and Antique.
These two styles are very different in appearance. so it is very different from each attraction.
Modernatique chair has the each elements of these two styles.
Beautiful curves of antique and clean lines of modern design is the proper harmony.
Modenetique chair has two version. It is Black version with walnut and ash & White version with colored ash and ash. This was firstly introduced at Korea Design Festival 2010 in Seoul, Korea.
Material; Walnut, Ash
|Stud Chair by
Hyung Suk Cho
|Curve Frame Sofa Set
by Hyung Suk Cho
|Frame Sofa by
Hyung Suk Cho
- Glass rings stack to form Pi-no Pi-no va…ses by Maija Puoskari
- Crystal Candy by Jaime Hayón
- Lagrange34 chocolate by Jjuice
- Proper Coffee's Imperial Drip machine br…ews drinks slowly to improve flavour
- Trash Me lamps by Victor Vetterlein
- Eugene lounge chair by Stefan Diez for e…15
- Anne van Galen designs fashion accessori…es for a "world with endless rainfall"
- Kirk chair by Patrick Frey for Vial
- Fabric Pen by Ingrida Kazenaite repairs …clothes without stitching
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories