Made to Pleasusre, a new online venture allowing customers to customize their own sex toys opens today.
The online store features a bespoke boutique where customers can design their own sex toys using a standard template, altering the size and shape depending on personal preferences.
There are also six different styles of 'off the peg' toys to choose from.
Here's some more information about the products:
Made To Pleasure
Made To Pleasure is a new purveyor of pleasure toys unlike any other – beautiful to look at, luxuriously crafted and exquisite to use; and, for the first time, completely customisable to each woman’s own desires.
Our raison d’etre is simple – to bring the ultimate pleasure to women. Every woman has thoroughly individual desires, predilections and even anatomical differences. There’s no one-size-fits-all option at Made To Pleasure – each woman should be led by her own preferences.
Working closely with groups of 30+ testers our design team has created the Bespoke Boutique, an interactive design tool to allow women to craft something totally unique that’s perfect just for them. In addition we offer a range of six gorgeous “Off The Peg” toys, each developed specifically to suit various body types and preferences.
Every single one of our toys, whether custom-made or selected from the range, is unashamedly beautiful; each unique piece crafted from premium materials and uniquely designed to satisfy specific requirements.
Founded by two London based designers, Made To Pleasure will be launched in time for Valentine’s day, 2011.
|Sabar sex toy by
|Love Design by
- Prickly headdresses by Maiko Takeda glow… in the dark
- Arik Levy uses bent wood for the first t…ime in Split furniture collection for TON
- Aquaduct by IDEO
- Nordpark Cable Railway by Zaha Hadid Arc…hitects
- Heinz Mack installs towering golden colu…mns on a Venetian island
- Ross Lovegrove creates chair for Moroso …using metal-pressing technology for cars
- dezeen loves... Deitch PAPER Art Store
- Zorro by Stephanie Knust
- Angell, Wyller & Aarseth's Saddle Chair …features pockets in each arm
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories