Called Boomerang Wok, the design makes it easier to turn ingredients when stir-frying.
Here's some more information from Royal VKB:
Royal VKB Boomerang Wok
Boomerang Wok Stir-frying enables you put a delicious, varied and healthy meal on the table in no time at all. Unfortunately, when stir-frying some of the ingredients do tend to end up next to the pan.
However, with the Boomerang Wok this is a thing of the past! Thanks to the unique patented cupped edge of the Boomerang Wok, the ingredients can be turned with a simple movement of the spatula. The ingredients always end up back in the pan.
The Boomerang Wok not only makes stir-frying a bit easier, but larger pieces of food, such as a fillet of fish or meat can be turned in no time at all using the unique patented cupped edge.
The Boomerang Wok means it is no longer necessary to lift up the pan; the skills of a Chinese chef are incorporated in this pan. Stir-frying has never been as much fun and as easy, and the cooker stays clean!
The Boomerang Wok is suitable for all heat sources, has maximum heat conduction and is dishwasher safe. The Boomerang Wok is available in the colour of warm grey and is supplied in a matching protective cover to ensure that the pan remains beautiful for even longer.
|Dish Drainer Geo by
Jorre van Ast
|Elevate by Gillian Westley
for Joseph Joseph
- Form Us With Love draws giant natural ob…jects for first graphics collection
- Technology in bathrooms should be "hidde…n away," says Vola designer
- Movie: the making of Electric Light Shoe… by Freedom of Creation
- Net tables by Benjamin Hubert for Moroso
- Toyo Ito for Yamagiwa
- Guitars for OK Go by Moritz Waldemeyer
- Dog or Bitch at Konarska-Konarski
- Kiasma chair by Vesa Honkonen
- Jewellery and objects by Kelly McCallum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories