Called Boomerang Wok, the design makes it easier to turn ingredients when stir-frying.
Here's some more information from Royal VKB:
Royal VKB Boomerang Wok
Boomerang Wok Stir-frying enables you put a delicious, varied and healthy meal on the table in no time at all. Unfortunately, when stir-frying some of the ingredients do tend to end up next to the pan.
However, with the Boomerang Wok this is a thing of the past! Thanks to the unique patented cupped edge of the Boomerang Wok, the ingredients can be turned with a simple movement of the spatula. The ingredients always end up back in the pan.
The Boomerang Wok not only makes stir-frying a bit easier, but larger pieces of food, such as a fillet of fish or meat can be turned in no time at all using the unique patented cupped edge.
The Boomerang Wok means it is no longer necessary to lift up the pan; the skills of a Chinese chef are incorporated in this pan. Stir-frying has never been as much fun and as easy, and the cooker stays clean!
The Boomerang Wok is suitable for all heat sources, has maximum heat conduction and is dishwasher safe. The Boomerang Wok is available in the colour of warm grey and is supplied in a matching protective cover to ensure that the pan remains beautiful for even longer.
|Dish Drainer Geo by
Jorre van Ast
|Elevate by Gillian Westley
for Joseph Joseph
- Circumsolar by Sruli Recht
- SEAM roto-moulded lighting by Annika Fry…e
- Glowing indoor forest made from paper by… Orproject
- Nendo designs Winnie-the-Pooh glassware …for Walt Disney Japan
- Luca Nichetto launches eponymous design …brand with 11 products
- Natura by Héctor Serrano for La Mediter…ranea
- Faceture by Phil Cuttance for the Stepne…y Green Design Collection
- The Poor Man's Gold by Joost van Bleiswi…jk
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories