Called Grinza, the design has a steel frame covered in polyurethane foam and folds of leather or fur.
The show continues unto 17 April. See all our stories about Milan 2011 »
Here's a bit of text from Edra:
“Grinza” armchair, design Fernando and Humberto Campana
The Campana brothers, in their years with Edra, have always considered the material with which each piece is realized as a value unto itself.
From the wooden slats of the Favela chair, to the long strands of raffia of the Cabana container, to the curved stainless steel of the Corallo chair or the 120 meters of velvet tubing of the Boa sofa. And now there’s Grinza, which has a steel tube frame and polyurethane padding, with great expanses of leather or eco-fur draped softly over the structure.
- Seasons by Valentin Loellmann
- Ross Lovegrove for KEF
- Plants grow inside Maxim Scherbakov's ma…rble Sputnik-5 table
- Axor Bouroullec + ECAL
- Talent 2008 at Designhuis
- Studio Job raids its own archive to crea…te wallpaper patterns
- MyShell256 by Sharon Golan
- Lego Minifigures hacked with Sugru to cr…eate iPhone cable holders
- BERG by Thorunn Arnadottir
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories