Called Grinza, the design has a steel frame covered in polyurethane foam and folds of leather or fur.
The show continues unto 17 April. See all our stories about Milan 2011 »
Here's a bit of text from Edra:
“Grinza” armchair, design Fernando and Humberto Campana
The Campana brothers, in their years with Edra, have always considered the material with which each piece is realized as a value unto itself.
From the wooden slats of the Favela chair, to the long strands of raffia of the Cabana container, to the curved stainless steel of the Corallo chair or the 120 meters of velvet tubing of the Boa sofa. And now there’s Grinza, which has a steel tube frame and polyurethane padding, with great expanses of leather or eco-fur draped softly over the structure.
- Hello Wood builds Budapest Christmas tre…e from 5000 pieces of firewood
- A Dolls' House by David Adjaye, Zaha Had…id, FAT, dRMM and others
- ReCollections by Kiki van Eijk and Joost… van Bleiswijk
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Ceramic coffee set launched by Luca Nich…etto and Mjölk
- Design Indaba videos: Nobumichi Tosa
- "There is no nature anymore" – Liam Yo…ung of Tomorrow's Thoughts Today
- CT09 Enoki side tables by Philipp Mainze…r for e15
- Gravel Plant 01 by Mieke Meijer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories