Called Grinza, the design has a steel frame covered in polyurethane foam and folds of leather or fur.
The show continues unto 17 April. See all our stories about Milan 2011 »
Here's a bit of text from Edra:
“Grinza” armchair, design Fernando and Humberto Campana
The Campana brothers, in their years with Edra, have always considered the material with which each piece is realized as a value unto itself.
From the wooden slats of the Favela chair, to the long strands of raffia of the Cabana container, to the curved stainless steel of the Corallo chair or the 120 meters of velvet tubing of the Boa sofa. And now there’s Grinza, which has a steel tube frame and polyurethane padding, with great expanses of leather or eco-fur draped softly over the structure.
- New products by Viable London
- Upper Class Suite by Pengelly Design and… Virgin Atlantic
- René Barba creates lollipop-shaped lamp… from paper-like fabric for Ligne Roset
- Maarten Baas at Carpenters Workshop Gall…ery movie
- Quattro Fleet Shuttle by Audi for Ender'…s Game
- Dezeen Watch Store: MY03 Hacker availabl…e in three new colours
- Drawings by Clo'e Floirat
- Alessia Giardino designs tableware colle…ction made from dyed concrete
- Tint room dividers by Kristine Five Melv…ær
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories