Shopkeepers can use the Poles Apart kit to assemble or reconfigure display tables and rails without tools, nails, glue or screws.
Rubber rings on both sides of angled holes in the table top hold the legs in place.
The following information is provided by the designer:
‘Poles apart’ is a modular display unit designed to target the retail market. Each unit is assembled using rubber o-rings as its only additional fastenings. The units are free from any glue and are constructed from ash and plywood.
‘Poles Apart’ utilises each component so it can be configured and customised in various formations to suit its environment. Offset angular holes are cut into the rails allowing the legs to slide through, secured to the surface using the rubber o-rings.
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Roee Magdassi abstracts animal forms to …create furniture trio
- Olafur Eliasson fills modern art museum …with "giant landscape" of rocks
- Eveline Visser at My Way talks
- Jewellery and objects by Kelly McCallum
- Movie: Nike GS Football Boot
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by Ga…hee Kang
- Materiality by Benjamin Hubert
- Hook by Jean Nouvel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories