Shopkeepers can use the Poles Apart kit to assemble or reconfigure display tables and rails without tools, nails, glue or screws.
Rubber rings on both sides of angled holes in the table top hold the legs in place.
The following information is provided by the designer:
‘Poles apart’ is a modular display unit designed to target the retail market. Each unit is assembled using rubber o-rings as its only additional fastenings. The units are free from any glue and are constructed from ash and plywood.
‘Poles Apart’ utilises each component so it can be configured and customised in various formations to suit its environment. Offset angular holes are cut into the rails allowing the legs to slide through, secured to the surface using the rubber o-rings.
- Tim Defleur folds a single steel sheet t…o form PLI & CO lamp
- Tokyo Design Tide seeks designers
- UNA wine bottles by Cibicworkshop
- Mama Look by Anna Kraitz
- Interview: Jerszy Seymour at Qubique 201…1
- Totem by Boym Partners
- Cast Desk Tidy by Benjamin Hubert
- Home Traveller by Anne Lorenz
- Cinque Terre by Ljiljana Majkić
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories