Shopkeepers can use the Poles Apart kit to assemble or reconfigure display tables and rails without tools, nails, glue or screws.
Rubber rings on both sides of angled holes in the table top hold the legs in place.
The following information is provided by the designer:
‘Poles apart’ is a modular display unit designed to target the retail market. Each unit is assembled using rubber o-rings as its only additional fastenings. The units are free from any glue and are constructed from ash and plywood.
‘Poles Apart’ utilises each component so it can be configured and customised in various formations to suit its environment. Offset angular holes are cut into the rails allowing the legs to slide through, secured to the surface using the rubber o-rings.
- London 2012 Olympic street art by Banksy
- Function follows form in Bruno Schilling…er's Unidentiﬁed products collection
- The Chicken Projectby Kieren Jones
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
- G1 by Mike and Maaike
- Haarwerk by Hackenbroich Architekten
- Design performances at Design Miami
- On-iku by Earthscape
- ABChairs by Roeland Otten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories