Shopkeepers can use the Poles Apart kit to assemble or reconfigure display tables and rails without tools, nails, glue or screws.
Rubber rings on both sides of angled holes in the table top hold the legs in place.
The following information is provided by the designer:
‘Poles apart’ is a modular display unit designed to target the retail market. Each unit is assembled using rubber o-rings as its only additional fastenings. The units are free from any glue and are constructed from ash and plywood.
‘Poles Apart’ utilises each component so it can be configured and customised in various formations to suit its environment. Offset angular holes are cut into the rails allowing the legs to slide through, secured to the surface using the rubber o-rings.
- Form Us With Love designs plastic seat…ing range for Ikea
- Sewn as a Site by Danica Pistekova
- Ascentium apparatus splits perfume int…o different notes
- LaSelva's hexagonal Atlas tiles are pa…tterned to match up at every orientation
- Barbie by Comme des Garçons
- UP by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- Hotel Taj Mahal by Constantin and Laur…ene Leon Boym
- Lilobul by Vincent Olm
- Crown Vase by Lambert Rainville create…s freestanding flower arrangements
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories