Shopkeepers can use the Poles Apart kit to assemble or reconfigure display tables and rails without tools, nails, glue or screws.
Rubber rings on both sides of angled holes in the table top hold the legs in place.
The following information is provided by the designer:
‘Poles apart’ is a modular display unit designed to target the retail market. Each unit is assembled using rubber o-rings as its only additional fastenings. The units are free from any glue and are constructed from ash and plywood.
‘Poles Apart’ utilises each component so it can be configured and customised in various formations to suit its environment. Offset angular holes are cut into the rails allowing the legs to slide through, secured to the surface using the rubber o-rings.
- Program Your 808 by Rob Ricketts
- Outlined silk layers fold across dresses… by Christopher Kane
- Hand in Hand Clock by Yen-Wen Tseng
- Momentary by Catarina Hällzon
- Google's design guidelines spell the end… of days for skeumorphism
- Rocky by Marc Newson for Magis
- No Noise de-branded design at Selfridges
- Useful Arbeitsloser (Jobless) by Lee San…ghyeok
- Glassware by Peter Zumthor for Alessi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories