Shopkeepers can use the Poles Apart kit to assemble or reconfigure display tables and rails without tools, nails, glue or screws.
Rubber rings on both sides of angled holes in the table top hold the legs in place.
The following information is provided by the designer:
‘Poles apart’ is a modular display unit designed to target the retail market. Each unit is assembled using rubber o-rings as its only additional fastenings. The units are free from any glue and are constructed from ash and plywood.
‘Poles Apart’ utilises each component so it can be configured and customised in various formations to suit its environment. Offset angular holes are cut into the rails allowing the legs to slide through, secured to the surface using the rubber o-rings.
- Drawing vessels by Fumiaki Goto
- Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale: S…ol by Shin Azumi now half price
- Arche Toys by Floris Hovers
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young 2
- Verner Panton influences colour palette …for Sibling's Autumn Winter 2015 collection
- Palma cookware by Jasper Morrison for Oi…gen
- Paralympic design: Nike Spike Pad for Os…car Pistorius
- The Little Wild Garden of Love by Tord B…oontje
- Casa Slamp by Nigel Coates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories