Wrap is a large-format illustration and design magazine with no staples or stitching so that each sheet can be reused as wrapping paper once it has been read.
The theme for the new issue is 'dark days, bright nights.'
There is a limited 2000 copy print run, all hand-numbered.
Issue three contains 9 double page illustrations and a perforated back cover that can be turned into notecards.
Wrap will also be launching two new products at Dezeen Space today: Tape Shapes and Wrap Packs.
Tape Shapes are vinyl stickers to be used as an alternative to sticky tape.
Wrap Packs contain a range of materials designed by previous Wrap magazine designers for wrapping presents.
Wrap magazine, Tape Shapes and Wrap Packs are available to purchase at Dezeen Space.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here. Watch movie interviews with each designer on Dezeen Screen.
More about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings for …Hay
- Charles Pétillon fills abandoned spaces… with white balloons
- W by Satoshi Wada for Issey Miyake at De…zeen Watch Store
- Thuisvlucht by Anneke Jakobs
- Dezeen’s top ten: cars
- Dune Formations by Zaha Hadid
- Carat by Arihiro Miyake
- Digital Couture by Hermann August Weizen…egger
- Konstantin Grcic to receive Designer of …the Year Award at Design Miami/
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories