Qubique 2011: if you've always wanted to be photographed wearing a chocolate moustache, come along to the party Dezeen is co-hosting with Red, the association of Spanish design companies, in Berlin on Friday.
The range of edible face-wear, designed by Spanish designer Diego Ramos is called Mr Chocolate and was made in collaboration with chocolatier Chocolat Factory. The Playdesign party at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin will showcase the work of 10 Spanish designers. For more details on the party click here.
The party takes place during Qubique, a new design fair taking place at the former Tempelhof airport from 26 to 29 November. The fair features a Dezeen Web Station designed by Neulant van Exel where you can relax and browse the internet; and a bookshop where you can buy our new book, Dezeen Book of Ideas.
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- Form Us With Love adds colourful acousti…c panels to Baux range
- CMYK bulb by Dennis Parren
- British Gymnastics logo by Bear London
- Tea set by Leo Livshetz
- Zimoun uses motors to create moving card…board installations
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
- Feathr launches wallpaper by tattooists,… graffiti artists and surfwear designers
- Papa Chair by Itay Ohaly
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories