Qubique 2011: if you've always wanted to be photographed wearing a chocolate moustache, come along to the party Dezeen is co-hosting with Red, the association of Spanish design companies, in Berlin on Friday.
The range of edible face-wear, designed by Spanish designer Diego Ramos is called Mr Chocolate and was made in collaboration with chocolatier Chocolat Factory. The Playdesign party at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin will showcase the work of 10 Spanish designers. For more details on the party click here.
The party takes place during Qubique, a new design fair taking place at the former Tempelhof airport from 26 to 29 November. The fair features a Dezeen Web Station designed by Neulant van Exel where you can relax and browse the internet; and a bookshop where you can buy our new book, Dezeen Book of Ideas.
- Lilobul by Vincent Olm
- Mormor by Gry Fager for Normann Copenhag…en
- 4D Glass by Jonathan Krawczuk
- Kyuhyung Cho creates colourful three-sid…ed shelves for Menu
- Leather furniture by Tortie Hoare
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
- PXR-8 by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch S…tore
- Cluster Lamp by Joel Degermark for Moooi
- Nendo works with traditional manufacture…r to redesign chopsticks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories