Qubique 2011: if you've always wanted to be photographed wearing a chocolate moustache, come along to the party Dezeen is co-hosting with Red, the association of Spanish design companies, in Berlin on Friday.
The range of edible face-wear, designed by Spanish designer Diego Ramos is called Mr Chocolate and was made in collaboration with chocolatier Chocolat Factory. The Playdesign party at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin will showcase the work of 10 Spanish designers. For more details on the party click here.
The party takes place during Qubique, a new design fair taking place at the former Tempelhof airport from 26 to 29 November. The fair features a Dezeen Web Station designed by Neulant van Exel where you can relax and browse the internet; and a bookshop where you can buy our new book, Dezeen Book of Ideas.
- Dutch designer Maarten Baas shows us his… studio that "used to be a farm"
- Dezeen Watch Store Summer sale: 40% off …Neko by SANAA for Alessi
- Pivot by Raw Edges for Arco
- Wonder Wall at Selfridges
- Takashi Murakami at MOCA
- Moon Ji Bang installs a field of mushroo…m-shaped balloons outside a Seoul museum
- Hall Stand by Nick Fraser
- Clemens Weisshaar and Reed Kram design c…ar-sharing programme for Audi
- Eclipse Mirror by Bodo Sperlein
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories