Qubique 2011: if you've always wanted to be photographed wearing a chocolate moustache, come along to the party Dezeen is co-hosting with Red, the association of Spanish design companies, in Berlin on Friday.
The range of edible face-wear, designed by Spanish designer Diego Ramos is called Mr Chocolate and was made in collaboration with chocolatier Chocolat Factory. The Playdesign party at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin will showcase the work of 10 Spanish designers. For more details on the party click here.
The party takes place during Qubique, a new design fair taking place at the former Tempelhof airport from 26 to 29 November. The fair features a Dezeen Web Station designed by Neulant van Exel where you can relax and browse the internet; and a bookshop where you can buy our new book, Dezeen Book of Ideas.
- Hedda Torgersen's anthropomorphic Boo la…mp to be exhibited at 100% Norway
- Orishiki Handbag by Naoki Kawamoto
- Postcarden by A Studio for Design
- Sé Collection II by Jaime Hayón
- Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- Dezeen's picks from Sight Unseen Offsite… exhibition in New York
- Prado sofa with movable backrest cushion…s by Christian Werner for Ligne Roset
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
- Homedia TV by Robert Bronwasser
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories