Qubique 2011: if you've always wanted to be photographed wearing a chocolate moustache, come along to the party Dezeen is co-hosting with Red, the association of Spanish design companies, in Berlin on Friday.
The range of edible face-wear, designed by Spanish designer Diego Ramos is called Mr Chocolate and was made in collaboration with chocolatier Chocolat Factory. The Playdesign party at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin will showcase the work of 10 Spanish designers. For more details on the party click here.
The party takes place during Qubique, a new design fair taking place at the former Tempelhof airport from 26 to 29 November. The fair features a Dezeen Web Station designed by Neulant van Exel where you can relax and browse the internet; and a bookshop where you can buy our new book, Dezeen Book of Ideas.
- Interview: K01 by Marc Newson for Pent…ax
- Philippe Malouin experiments with Caes…arstone to create collection of planters
- Volvo's connected helmet warns cyclist…s of car collisions
- Norbert Wangen for Boffi
- Albatros by Oscar Lhermitte
- Valdemar by Artificial/form
- Tesla by Kranen/Gille
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger: speci…al Christmas edition at Dezeen Watch Store
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfi…eld
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories