Called Empty Memory, the pieces are cast from stainless steel and finished by hand in white, black or pink gold.
Structure features a frame while Transparent has a clear block of acrylic, representing the space waiting to be filled with data.
Here are some more details from Logical Art:
Empty Memory is a jewellery collection that works as USB memory stick, targeting the market gap between hand-crafted accessories and consumer electronic goods.
Each piece was casted with high- quality 316 stainless steel, hand-polished by craftsmen and finished with coloured gold; the inner part contains a hi-speed 4GB Samsung flash.
The design comes with two versions - STRUCTURE & TRANSPARENT, both containing a physical emptiness in its sculptural form, giving the metaphor that you can fill the space with your memory.
It is carefully crafted with a very fine jewellery finishing while retains the beauty of hi-tech. Two types of design, STRUCTURE and TRANSPARENT, are available with £48 retail price.
Empty Memory is a collection under the company Logical Art, which is found by Hanhsi Chen and Yookyung Shin in 2011 after their graduation from the Royal College of Art.
Dezeen presents The Temporium
65 Monmouth Street
Seven Dials, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9DG
020 7503 7319
1-24 December 2011
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 19:00
Late-night shopping Thursday until 20:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00
More info: www.thetemporium.com
- Primary Cabinet by Peter Jakubik
- Urban Camouflage by Aya Tsukioka
- Gravel Plant 01 by Mieke Meijer
- Beyond Dingbats: the typographic legacy …of Hermann Zapf
- Iris van Herpen uses 3D printing and mag…nets to form Spring Summer 2015 fashion collection
- Leave magnets by Richard Hutten
- Inaugural collection by RVW
- No Noise de-branded design at Selfridges
- Pierre Junod watches by Massimo & Lella …Vignelli and Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories