Dezeen Platform: this movie features Chris and Polly of Wrap, an illustration magazine that's designed to be reused as giftwrap, talking about their latest issue on the theme of Dark Days, Bright Nights. Wrap is currently on sale at our Christmas shop The Temporium.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Nendo adapts traditional Japanese paper-…making to design crumpled lamps
- Lees Mee braille stamps by René Put
- Love the Bird by Marc Dibeh
- Bettina by Jan Kaplicky for Alessi
- Axis tray by Snack On
- Curt deck chair by Bernhard Burkard
- Clamped Stools by Daniel Glazman
- Eco Christmas tree by Buro North
- ANDREA by Mathieu Lehanneur and David Ed…wards
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories