Dezeen Platform: this movie features Chris and Polly of Wrap, an illustration magazine that's designed to be reused as giftwrap, talking about their latest issue on the theme of Dark Days, Bright Nights. Wrap is currently on sale at our Christmas shop The Temporium.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Emanuele Kabu creates colourful animat…ed music video with paint and marker pens
- Tweezers by Clemens Auer
- Literature Versus Traffic by Luzinterr…uptus
- Print All Over Me debuts homeware line… with patterned installation
- Book cover refuses to open for judgmen…tal readers
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Ber…gmans for Dilmos
- RCA graduate Ying Chang takes graphic …design’s grid system into three dimensions
- Dezeen at SXSW
- Extrusions by Thomas Heatherwick
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories