Dezeen Platform: this movie features Chris and Polly of Wrap, an illustration magazine that's designed to be reused as giftwrap, talking about their latest issue on the theme of Dark Days, Bright Nights. Wrap is currently on sale at our Christmas shop The Temporium.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- "There's a real sense of urgency for a m…ore critical design" - Beatrice Galilee at Dezeen Live
- Rene Siebum manipulates door handles to …explore the sense of touch
- Furniture made from waste tiles by Tsuyo…shi Hayashi
- Condom device wins Most Beautiful award
- Royal Extreme by Una Hlin Kristjansdotti…r
- Dominic Wilcox's "car of the future" is …driverless and made of stained glass
- Siren MP3 player by PearsonLloyd
- The Finnish Blood in Me by Sami Kallio
- Flux by Jerszy Seymour for Magis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories