Dezeen Platform: this movie features Chris and Polly of Wrap, an illustration magazine that's designed to be reused as giftwrap, talking about their latest issue on the theme of Dark Days, Bright Nights. Wrap is currently on sale at our Christmas shop The Temporium.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. We’re publishing interviews with all of the designers - you can watch them here and see the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
- Stamps by Richard Hutten
- Sketch lamp by Hung-Ming Chen and Ninna …Kapadia
- Shading by Robert Stadler at Carpenters …Workshop Gallery
- GrandArmy rebrands United States Postal …Service with "Americana" graphics
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Pia Wüstenber…g
- Blickfang designworkshop helps designers… "think about themselves as a brand"
- Float by Benjamin Hubert for Unique Cope…nhagen
- Tangible Textural Interface by Eunhee Jo… at Show RCA 2012
- Nature Intérieure by Matali Crasset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories