Dezeen Wire: designer Jólan van der Wiel has won the €3000 first prize in the [D3] Contest for young designers at trade fair imm cologne in Germany for his Gravity Stool shaped by magnets. He showed the machine used to make the pieces at Dezeen Platform in September and you can watch it in action in our movies on Dezeen Screen.
The second prize of €2000 was awarded to Lee Sanghyeok for his Listen to Your Hands Table and the third prize of €1000 went to Marc Bell & Robin Grasby for the Apollo lamp.
- Fang by Iris van Herpen and United Nude
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Tip of the Tongue by Michael Anastassiad…es
- Further discounts on Ziiiro watches in t…he Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale
- Drawn from Clay – Noordoostpolder by A…telier NL at Gallery Libby Sellers
- My London by Nendo for Established & Son…s
- Slim Cup by Sharona Merlin
- Charles Pétillon fills abandoned spaces… with white balloons
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories