Dezeen Wire: designer Jólan van der Wiel has won the €3000 first prize in the [D3] Contest for young designers at trade fair imm cologne in Germany for his Gravity Stool shaped by magnets. He showed the machine used to make the pieces at Dezeen Platform in September and you can watch it in action in our movies on Dezeen Screen.
The second prize of €2000 was awarded to Lee Sanghyeok for his Listen to Your Hands Table and the third prize of €1000 went to Marc Bell & Robin Grasby for the Apollo lamp.
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter T…rimble
- The PaperVillain by The Functionality
- Sofa Lamp by CuldeSac and Héctor Serran…o
- Trush In by Arihiro Miyake
- Tilt furniture by Tina Schmid
- Hydraulic mechanisms tilt singers at Mon…cler Autumn Winter 2014 presentation
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered w…allpaper
- Les Cascadeurs installation by Laurent G…ongora interrupts the flow of a waterfall
- Line, Weave and Hollow by Chicako Ibarak…i
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories