Dezeen Wire: designer Jólan van der Wiel has won the €3000 first prize in the [D3] Contest for young designers at trade fair imm cologne in Germany for his Gravity Stool shaped by magnets. He showed the machine used to make the pieces at Dezeen Platform in September and you can watch it in action in our movies on Dezeen Screen.
The second prize of €2000 was awarded to Lee Sanghyeok for his Listen to Your Hands Table and the third prize of €1000 went to Marc Bell & Robin Grasby for the Apollo lamp.
- St Peter Squeezer by Studio Giulio Iacch…etti
- Teenyweenykins by Kaley Woods
- Watches by Uniform Wares
- My Way talks: unfold
- London's Largest Living Room by Studio W…eave and Eley Kishimoto
- Note Design Studio's Tonella chair for S…ancal is based on wine barrels
- TwentyTwo by Jaime Hayón for Ceccotti
- Faye Toogood designs gender-neutral reta…il spaces for London's Selfridges
- Musician Gergely Bogányi offers a curva…ceous take on the traditional grand piano
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories