Dezeen Wire: designer Jólan van der Wiel has won the €3000 first prize in the [D3] Contest for young designers at trade fair imm cologne in Germany for his Gravity Stool shaped by magnets. He showed the machine used to make the pieces at Dezeen Platform in September and you can watch it in action in our movies on Dezeen Screen.
The second prize of €2000 was awarded to Lee Sanghyeok for his Listen to Your Hands Table and the third prize of €1000 went to Marc Bell & Robin Grasby for the Apollo lamp.
- Cubist Vases by Boym Partners
- OMA's CCTV building reconstructed as a w…ooden cabinet
- Karolina by Designklein
- Sabar sex toy by Michael Young
- Applied Physics by Acquacalda
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Afteroom presents three-legged chair and… stackable table for Menu
- Parhelia by Asif Khan
- Lolice shoes by Belma Arnautović
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories