This mirror with blurry edges reflects a rather dreamy image of its surroundings.
Created by Amsterdam designer Thomas Eurlings, the Fading Mirror has a printed gradient under the glass to give a soft-focus reflection.
Photographs are by Rene Mesman.
- East Side Story by Sibling
- Ventura Berlin at Qubique 2011
- Wind Portal by Najla El Zein at the V&A
- Totemism: Memphis meets Africa at Design… Indaba Expo
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
- 300 Coloured Vases by Hella Jongerius at… Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Neon mirrors by Phillip K Smith III crea…ted glowing beacons at Coachella
- Interview with Hussein Chalayan
- New Fiat 500
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories