Morsels of food complete the drawings on these plates, appearing to be hoisted on cranes and forklift trucks or transported by land, sea and air.
Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski designed the ceramic plates and produces them to order in 20 or 26cm diameter versions.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Sliwinski:
Honey, how many peas you eat for breakfast? Two wagons Mom! The fact that food can be fun, it is known from the beginning.
Small babies know it best. And so here are the BS's TOY - plates designed by Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski.
Two-dimensional plates (20.5 and 26cm) are produced on an individual order of the natural, ecological raw materials and fired at temperatures over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Ascentium apparatus splits perfume int…o different notes
- Colony armchair by Skrivo mixes steam-…bent wood and rattan
- Reichtum by Mark Braun for Lobmeyr
- Mind Chair by Peter Marigold and Beta …Tank
- Jet Set by Jaime Hayón
- Him and Her by Fabio Novembre
- Robert Stadler installation in a Paris…ian church
- Riya office chair by PearsonLloyd for …Bene
- Kristine Five Melvær experiments with… glass blowing to create Graphic Vases
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories