Morsels of food complete the drawings on these plates, appearing to be hoisted on cranes and forklift trucks or transported by land, sea and air.
Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski designed the ceramic plates and produces them to order in 20 or 26cm diameter versions.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Sliwinski:
Honey, how many peas you eat for breakfast? Two wagons Mom! The fact that food can be fun, it is known from the beginning.
Small babies know it best. And so here are the BS's TOY - plates designed by Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski.
Two-dimensional plates (20.5 and 26cm) are produced on an individual order of the natural, ecological raw materials and fired at temperatures over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
- Bronze Poly Chair by Max Lamb
- Copy and Authorship by Lucas Verweij
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Bifurcations by Robert Stadler
- Scatter Shelf by Nendo
- Temple Table by Hiroyuki Tanaka Architec…ts
- Force Lamp and Boy’s Lamp by Nika Zupa…nc
- Easy Reader by Nils Holger Moormann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories