This cutlery by Italian designer Gio Tirotto looks more like a set of workshop tools.
Called No Pause, the 3D-printed prototypes have handles modelled on screwdrivers and chisels.
The set also includes a knife shaped like a hacksaw.
"The tools are mixed with the table set, as if both these different objects wanted to change room, as if they wanted to describe something else," says Tirotto. "The shape increases the thinness between irony and etiquette, like a ritual that harmonizes imagination and function."
- Nendo replaces screws with magnets in Ma…gne-hinge glasses
- Lost Time by Glithero for Perrier-Jouët
- Smoke by Bevk Perović Arhitekti
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 2010
- Chocolate by Front
- Wanders seeks creatives for Amsterdam ce…ntre
- Drink Link by Joon Lee
- Marble Lights by Studio Vit
- Serpentine outdoor shower by Tom de Vrie…ze
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories