Sumner captured buildings including the Aquatics Centre by Zaha Hadid and Velodrome by Hopkins Architects plus infrastructure and the athletes' village for two books published by Wiley: The Architecture of London 2012 by Tom Dyckhoff and Claire Barrett, and London 2012 Sustainable Design by Hattie Hartman.
- The High Line Section 2 opens
- Greenpix media wall by Simone Giostra & …Partners 2
- Sunken house by De Matos Ryan nestles in… a secret garden
- White concrete cultural centre by DRDH n…estles up against a Norwegian harbour
- Airstream House by Tank Architectes
- Elena Garro Cultural Centre by Fernanda …Canales and Arquitectura 911sc
- Casa Cubo by Isay Weinfeld
- Smiljan Radić's Serpentine Gallery Pavi…lion looks like a crude model "made by a giant"
- MX_SI's addition to the Serlachius Museu…m Gösta has a stripy facade based on an "abstract forest"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories