Their Underground Supporter posters can be downloaded here and are designed to avoid infringing the guidelines published by Olympic organisers LOCOG.
"Working in the field of licensing and merchandising, the draconian way LOCOG has enforced the brand rules around small and medium enterprises wanting to show their support of the games has incensed us," says Rizon's managing director Dave Collins. "Total control for sponsors is not the Olympic spirit and certainly not in the spirit of British fair play."
He thinks LOCOG cold have generated revenue by creating a discrete official program called the 'official supporters program'. For a small fee businesses would be able to download a pack of approved marketing materials allowing them to demonstrate their support for the games.
New London Architecture chair Peter Murray wore a T-shirt listing all the architects and engineers involved in London 2012 but unable to promote their contribution at yesterday's Creative Industries Summit and made the design available to download via Dezeen Wire.
- Arc table by Foster + Partners for Mol…teni&C
- Essence Collection by MSB
- Nendo twists traditional details to en…liven simple white shirts
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Garet…h Pugh
- Semplice lamp by Industrial Facility f…or Oluce
- RGB lighting installation by Flynn Tal…bot casts multicoloured shadows
- Pogo connectors by Jon Patterson
- Ikepod wristwatches by Marc Newson
- Dissecting the Dandy by Form Us With L…ove
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories