Their Underground Supporter posters can be downloaded here and are designed to avoid infringing the guidelines published by Olympic organisers LOCOG.
"Working in the field of licensing and merchandising, the draconian way LOCOG has enforced the brand rules around small and medium enterprises wanting to show their support of the games has incensed us," says Rizon's managing director Dave Collins. "Total control for sponsors is not the Olympic spirit and certainly not in the spirit of British fair play."
He thinks LOCOG cold have generated revenue by creating a discrete official program called the 'official supporters program'. For a small fee businesses would be able to download a pack of approved marketing materials allowing them to demonstrate their support for the games.
New London Architecture chair Peter Murray wore a T-shirt listing all the architects and engineers involved in London 2012 but unable to promote their contribution at yesterday's Creative Industries Summit and made the design available to download via Dezeen Wire.
- Trapezoid watch by Naoto Fukasawa
- Plastic bottles woven with wicker form C…himbarongo shades for PET Lamps project
- Furniture to last 300 years by Brikolör
- The Foetus Project by Jorge Lopes Dos Sa…ntos
- The Other Volcano by Nelly Ben Hayoun
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer spring …back into shape
- Balanced by Mischer’Traxler at Wait an…d See
- Front win Designer of the Future Award
- Omer Polak and Michal Evyatar blow dough… into balloons to create colourful snacks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories