Inspired by whisky decanters, the hand-blown bulbs come with standard screw fittings and throw decorative patterns onto surrounding walls when illuminated.
Each bulb costs £109 and the bulb and pendant set is £189.
Launched in Milan this April, these are the first bulbs of the range to come off the production line.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Windowseat Lounge by Mike & Maaike for… Haworth Collection
- Il cuore è una pompa by Gianfranco Pa…mpaloni
- Matthew Hilton at 100% Design
- Army of folded carpet suits by Didier …Faustino exhibited in Paris
- Martijn Van Strien's Dystopian Brutali…st Outerwear is "a kind of trend forecast"
- Matali Crasset's Self-made Seat is a s…ofa made from modules that can be carried like suitcases
- Fan Table by Mauricio Affonso at Ventu…ra Lambrate
- Mission One by Yves Béhar & fuseproje…ct
- Hanukkah menorah by Richard Meier
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories