Inspired by whisky decanters, the hand-blown bulbs come with standard screw fittings and throw decorative patterns onto surrounding walls when illuminated.
Each bulb costs £109 and the bulb and pendant set is £189.
Launched in Milan this April, these are the first bulbs of the range to come off the production line.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Jolly Project by Ian McIntyre
- Catcher by Joseph Joseph
- Vitra adapts Eames Wire Chair for outdoo…r use
- Interactive slideshow: furniture and hom…eware from Danish brand Hay
- Monica Förster creates outdoor candle h…olders from synthetic stone slabs
- F-Type by Jaguar
- New work from Stuart Haygarth
- Flesh Chair wrapped in squishy rolls of …fat by Nanna Kiil
- Light Modulator by Studio Lazerian
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories