Inspired by whisky decanters, the hand-blown bulbs come with standard screw fittings and throw decorative patterns onto surrounding walls when illuminated.
Each bulb costs £109 and the bulb and pendant set is £189.
Launched in Milan this April, these are the first bulbs of the range to come off the production line.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- GTF unveil neon installation
- Photos of Covent Garden Super Design
- Platypus Chair, Bambi Chair, Crane Lamp …and Duck Lamp by Studio Juju
- Mori pendant lamps by Rich Brilliant Wil…ling encase light in a cocoon
- Interview: Michelle Ogundehin at Dezeen …Studio part 1
- West End Design Quarter "promotes design… in the heart of central London"
- Holdables by taliaYstudio are "a satiric…al comment on the wearable tech frenzy"
- Rolf Sachs previews Milan show
- London 2012 Olympic Torch by BarberOsger…by
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories