Inspired by whisky decanters, the hand-blown bulbs come with standard screw fittings and throw decorative patterns onto surrounding walls when illuminated.
Each bulb costs £109 and the bulb and pendant set is £189.
Launched in Milan this April, these are the first bulbs of the range to come off the production line.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Designers create transportable leather f…urnishings for Louis Vuitton
- Orbea Grow by Álex Fernández Camps
- Heavy Metal at the Woodstock Foundry
- Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
- Lovegrove and Colani at the Design Museu…m
- Lifelike Design by Kwangho Lee at Huntin…g and Collecting
- Tim van de Weerd's Monstera plant pots b…alance on spindly legs
- Luminaire and Salvatori
- Visionaire 55 Surprise
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories