Inspired by whisky decanters, the hand-blown bulbs come with standard screw fittings and throw decorative patterns onto surrounding walls when illuminated.
Each bulb costs £109 and the bulb and pendant set is £189.
Launched in Milan this April, these are the first bulbs of the range to come off the production line.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Les Ailes Noires by +tongtong
- Halfbike II is a pedal-powered vehicle f…or navigating city streets
- Bloom lamps by Kristine Five Melvær
- Dezeen podcast: Ergonomics - Real Design… at the Design Museum
- Glowing stars by Pernilla Ohrstedt decor…ate Christmas tree in London hotel
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials installa…tions curated by Dezeen
- Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Isom tables by Sebastian Scherer
- dezeen's new logo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories