Inspired by whisky decanters, the hand-blown bulbs come with standard screw fittings and throw decorative patterns onto surrounding walls when illuminated.
Each bulb costs £109 and the bulb and pendant set is £189.
Launched in Milan this April, these are the first bulbs of the range to come off the production line.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Beyond Object presents minimal metallic …stationery by Poetic Lab
- Marc Newson: from hand-welding aluminium… furniture to designing for Apple
- Roulade Sofa by KiBiSi for Versus
- Improvisation Machine by Annika Frye
- Rotary Mechanical Smartphone by Richard …Clarkson
- Eugeni Quitllet joins plexiglass backres…ts to Tabu chairs for Alias
- Download the first FOMO experiment in al…gorithmic publishing direct from Milan
- Bristol classic by Daniel Wellington now… at Dezeen Watch Store
- Design Talks at Design Miami 08: transcr…ipts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories