German designer Sarah Böttger scaled the same rectangular shape up and down to create this tubular metal hall stand.
"Skale can be what you make of it - a wardrobe, side table, shoe shelf or simply to display your favorite outfit," says Böttger. "Its form is based on a collage of one original shape that has been multiplied, scaled, turned and nested into one another."
See Böttger's containers made of glass components joined with plastic rings and disks in our earlier story.
- Sneak preview: Hayón works with Piper
- SO-IL wraps white plastic around New Yor…k's Storefront gallery
- Shh… Craft is Golden! by Danish Crafts
- Johan Kauppi and Bertil Harström launch… sound-absorbing office furniture for Glimakra
- Zimoun uses motors to create moving card…board installations
- General Woodwork Bench by Roger Arquer f…or the Stepney Green Design Collection
- Il Coccio Design Edition by Giulio Iacch…etti and others
- From Here For Here by Ariane Prin
- Insect-infused Jungle Bars are boosted w…ith powdered cricket protein
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories