German designer Sarah Böttger scaled the same rectangular shape up and down to create this tubular metal hall stand.
"Skale can be what you make of it - a wardrobe, side table, shoe shelf or simply to display your favorite outfit," says Böttger. "Its form is based on a collage of one original shape that has been multiplied, scaled, turned and nested into one another."
See Böttger's containers made of glass components joined with plastic rings and disks in our earlier story.
- Habitat Machines by David Trautrimas
- In Case of Riot by Max Arlestig and Maxi…milian Gebhardt
- LG70 by Seymourpowell
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly L…ondon
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Pia Wüstenber…g
- Bishop of Norwich by Kacper Hamilton
- Oasis by Claesson Koivisto Rune, Luca Ni…chetto Jean-Marie Massaud and Front for Offecct
- Interactive slideshow: Heal's launches S…pring 2014 furniture collection
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials audio gu…ide
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories