German designer Sarah Böttger scaled the same rectangular shape up and down to create this tubular metal hall stand.
"Skale can be what you make of it - a wardrobe, side table, shoe shelf or simply to display your favorite outfit," says Böttger. "Its form is based on a collage of one original shape that has been multiplied, scaled, turned and nested into one another."
See Böttger's containers made of glass components joined with plastic rings and disks in our earlier story.
- B2 by Bulthaup
- Pebble by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm
- Mr Chocolate Moustaches by Diego Ramos
- WOKmedia show at Design Miami
- Pilke by Tuukka Halonen for Skandium
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
- TAAT's interactive theatre set is design…ed to "tickle a higher sense of spatial awareness"
- The Yachiyo metal rug by Philippe Maloui…n
- Nader Faghihzadeh of BMW
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories