German designer Sarah Böttger scaled the same rectangular shape up and down to create this tubular metal hall stand.
"Skale can be what you make of it - a wardrobe, side table, shoe shelf or simply to display your favorite outfit," says Böttger. "Its form is based on a collage of one original shape that has been multiplied, scaled, turned and nested into one another."
See Böttger's containers made of glass components joined with plastic rings and disks in our earlier story.
- Arctic Collection by Jens Praet and Vibe…ke Skar
- Tree Tape by Nitipak Samsen
- Heart Chair by Claesson Koivisto Rune fo…r David Design
- SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills by Philippe S…tarck
- No Pause by Gio Tirotto
- Orishiki Spectacle Case by Naoki Kawamot…o
- Titan digital pocket watch by Ziiiro now… in stock at Dezeen Watch Store
- Maarten Baas's surreal solo show created… to "emphasise the circus that Milan is"
- Chimney by Benjamin Hubert for Viaduct
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories