German designer Sarah Böttger scaled the same rectangular shape up and down to create this tubular metal hall stand.
"Skale can be what you make of it - a wardrobe, side table, shoe shelf or simply to display your favorite outfit," says Böttger. "Its form is based on a collage of one original shape that has been multiplied, scaled, turned and nested into one another."
See Böttger's containers made of glass components joined with plastic rings and disks in our earlier story.
- Chineasy illustrated characters designed… to make learning Chinese easy
- °XXXLamp by Bart Lens
- Future Self by rAndom International, Way…ne McGregor and Max Richter
- The Gospel by Studio Job
- Dirty Rotten Peaches by Rebecca Wilson
- Studio Macura designs minimal accessorie…s collection
- London 2012 Olympics logo 2
- Movie: Tom Dixon at Design Miami
- Claudio Silvestrin for MinottiCucine
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories