German designer Sarah Böttger scaled the same rectangular shape up and down to create this tubular metal hall stand.
"Skale can be what you make of it - a wardrobe, side table, shoe shelf or simply to display your favorite outfit," says Böttger. "Its form is based on a collage of one original shape that has been multiplied, scaled, turned and nested into one another."
See Böttger's containers made of glass components joined with plastic rings and disks in our earlier story.
- LunaTik at Dezeen Watch Store in New …York
- Sneaker Speaker by Ray Kingston Inc.
- Cancer City by Visiondivision
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfi…eld
- Dezeen Platform: Touch the Sound
- Wilcox vs 3D Printer at Hacked Lab
- Magnum lamp by Patrycja Domanska and F…elix Gieselmann is four lights in one
- Lina Patsiou's leather Sunclocks get t…anned in the solarium
- Project Or in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories