Ploypan Theerachai of THINKK Studio has designed a series of three upholstered space dividers weighted down with marble slabs.
The Hide & Seek collection comprises a long low screen, one with three fins and a hanging 'nest' to duck underneath while making a phone call.
Each has a wire frame under the fabric, with the screens supported on wooden bases.
Theerachai designed them while studying at the Konstfack University College of Arts, Craft and Design in Stockholm. Other work by THINKK Studio includes a marble lamp that slots together like a child's toy, shown in Milan earlier this year.
Photos are by Decha Archjananun.
- MEJD Studio slices traditional objects… in half to create contemporary lighting
- Embroidery Chairs by Johan Lindstén
- L'étagère-en-bois by Lucien Gumy
- The light that thinks it's a candle: H…ono by Metaphys
- Nendo twists traditional details to en…liven simple white shirts
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: 40% of…f Mutewatch
- Pylon by Marcus Abrahamsson and Kristo…ffer Fagerström for Nola
- Butter Chair by DesignByThem
- Bird Series by Kobi Levi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories