Ploypan Theerachai of THINKK Studio has designed a series of three upholstered space dividers weighted down with marble slabs.
The Hide & Seek collection comprises a long low screen, one with three fins and a hanging 'nest' to duck underneath while making a phone call.
Each has a wire frame under the fabric, with the screens supported on wooden bases.
Theerachai designed them while studying at the Konstfack University College of Arts, Craft and Design in Stockholm. Other work by THINKK Studio includes a marble lamp that slots together like a child's toy, shown in Milan earlier this year.
Photos are by Decha Archjananun.
- Sugru pop-up and giveaway at 13:00 this …Sunday at Dezeen Space
- Domestic presents new designer "Vynils"
- Rattan backrest curves around Hiroomi Ta…hara's Wrap sofa
- Christien Meindertsma at My Way talks
- Bethan Gray covers Ella furniture for Wo…rkhouse in brightly coloured upholstery
- "3D printing is abused" - Ron Arad
- Farm 432: Insect Breeding by Katharina U…nger
- Mr. Cube by Héctor Serrano
- Benjamin Hubert and Moroso "share a pass…ion for innovations in textile"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories