The hinged boxes of this bookcase by Korean furniture designer Lee Sehoon can be spun round to create a neat grid or a scattered circle (+ movie).
The Squaring bookcase is made from nine wooden boxes that can be rotated from a simple square into a circle of sloping boxes, finishing in a cross shape.
"Disequilibrium caused by different weights creates a new shape every single time," explains the designer.
See our top ten most popular bookcases here.
- Building Tilelamp at Casa do Lado by 20.…87
- Dystopian Brutalist Outerwear by Martijn… Van Strien
- Another Country launches lighting collec…tion with designs by Dana Cannam
- Aluminium tables by Katrin Olina and Gar…ðar Eyjólfsson
- Sclavi’s Rolling Chair by Sergio Calat…roni Artroom
- Swing Table by Duffy London
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- Moonbird by Yukio Hashimoto for Yamagiwa
- Theatre chair for Dee and Charles Wyly T…heatre by Studio Arne Quinze
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories