The hinged boxes of this bookcase by Korean furniture designer Lee Sehoon can be spun round to create a neat grid or a scattered circle (+ movie).
The Squaring bookcase is made from nine wooden boxes that can be rotated from a simple square into a circle of sloping boxes, finishing in a cross shape.
"Disequilibrium caused by different weights creates a new shape every single time," explains the designer.
See our top ten most popular bookcases here.
- The Zeppelin aims to fuse the best bits …of car and bicycle design
- Stack chair by Skrivo
- Postfossil at Milan 2010
- Wooden Mesh by Diego Vencato
- Joris Laarman works with Opel
- Ripple effect captured in glass-domed li…ghting by Poetic Lab
- Our Little White Sofa by Christian Vivan…co
- Dezeen Platform: Manuel Netto
- The Last Laugh by William Andrews for Mr… Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories