The hinged boxes of this bookcase by Korean furniture designer Lee Sehoon can be spun round to create a neat grid or a scattered circle (+ movie).
The Squaring bookcase is made from nine wooden boxes that can be rotated from a simple square into a circle of sloping boxes, finishing in a cross shape.
"Disequilibrium caused by different weights creates a new shape every single time," explains the designer.
See our top ten most popular bookcases here.
- Skew by Ross McBride at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun 2
- Coquille Sofa by Markus Johansson resemb…les the curved form of a shell
- Campanas + LACOSTE
- Microbes are "the factories of the futur…e"
- Chamberlight by Hallgeir Homstvedt diffu…ses candle light through a glass bubble
- Inaugural collection by Petite Friture
- Arab Seasons by Bokja
- Lotus Sculpture by Gerry Judah
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories