The hinged boxes of this bookcase by Korean furniture designer Lee Sehoon can be spun round to create a neat grid or a scattered circle (+ movie).
The Squaring bookcase is made from nine wooden boxes that can be rotated from a simple square into a circle of sloping boxes, finishing in a cross shape.
"Disequilibrium caused by different weights creates a new shape every single time," explains the designer.
See our top ten most popular bookcases here.
- Tout Va Bien cabinet by Antoine Audiau… and Manuel Warosz
- Shrink by Nicola Zocca
- Black Gold homeware collection by Quin…tus Kropholler is made of tarmac
- Ofon by Nendo for Kokuyo
- TOR by Lambie & Van Hengel for Montis
- Ross Lovegrove for VitrA
- Gaber launches Alessandro Busana's Bas…ket Chair in Milan
- Myto chair by Konstantin Grcic
- Scantling lamps by Mathias Hahn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories