The hinged boxes of this bookcase by Korean furniture designer Lee Sehoon can be spun round to create a neat grid or a scattered circle (+ movie).
The Squaring bookcase is made from nine wooden boxes that can be rotated from a simple square into a circle of sloping boxes, finishing in a cross shape.
"Disequilibrium caused by different weights creates a new shape every single time," explains the designer.
See our top ten most popular bookcases here.
- Plug + Play by Neil Merry
- Designersblock opening party and Illustr…ate 07
- Jan Habraken and Alissia Melka-Teichroew… at Peel Gallery
- Stranden by Thomas Bernstrand
- The Alarming Clock by Natalie Duckett
- Lisbon Christmas Lights by Pedro Sottoma…yor, José Adrião and ADOC
- Transparent Collection by Nendo
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark artwor…k by Peter Saville and Tom Skipp
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur h…as 20 faces
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories