Made out of beech wood, the Poor Toys combine simplified wooden vehicles with household items such as a brush, a plug and a clothes peg.
The Peg Car presents the user with the option of playing housewife or builder by fitting out the truck with a peg in place of a crane. The addition of a plug to the Sink Car allows the user to pick up small blocks that have a corresponding recess.
The Brush Car doubles up as a brush that you can shine your shoes with when you are done playing.
See more stories about toys.
- Bow-Wow Stool by Morten Emil Engel
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
- Plant pot by Uli Budde
- Jean-Marie Massaud for Axor
- Bioluminescent Forest glimmers with proj…ection-mapped light
- Corso restaurant by Robert Stadler
- Clamp Desk by Paul Coudamy & Benoit Coul…ondres
- Juliet by Benjamin Hubert for Poltrona F…rau
- "My ladders provide an imaginative route… across the road" - Gitta Gschwendtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories