Made out of beech wood, the Poor Toys combine simplified wooden vehicles with household items such as a brush, a plug and a clothes peg.
The Peg Car presents the user with the option of playing housewife or builder by fitting out the truck with a peg in place of a crane. The addition of a plug to the Sink Car allows the user to pick up small blocks that have a corresponding recess.
The Brush Car doubles up as a brush that you can shine your shoes with when you are done playing.
See more stories about toys.
- Boundary lights by Faudet-Harrison for S…CP
- Roll & Mix by Marcial Ahsayane
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee
- Sou Fujimoto stacks aluminium boxes to f…orm "nomadic" house installation in Paris
- Oslo by Angell, Wyller & Aarseth for Ber…nhardt Design
- Morrison, Meda, Irvine and IDEO for Oliv…etti
- "Do we really want people at home printi…ng rubbish?" - Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Live
- Rain by Tord Boontje for Moroso
- Impossible Technology's electric bicycle… folds away into a backpack
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories