Made out of beech wood, the Poor Toys combine simplified wooden vehicles with household items such as a brush, a plug and a clothes peg.
The Peg Car presents the user with the option of playing housewife or builder by fitting out the truck with a peg in place of a crane. The addition of a plug to the Sink Car allows the user to pick up small blocks that have a corresponding recess.
The Brush Car doubles up as a brush that you can shine your shoes with when you are done playing.
See more stories about toys.
- Animalia by Nigel Coates for Fratelli …Boffi
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: up to …40% off LunaTik watches
- New Pinterest board: Swedish design
- London 2012 Olympic street art by Bank…sy
- Loveseat by Jake Phipps
- Felt-upholstered rocking chair by Gian…carlo Cutello
- Shanty towns inspire panelled storage …cabinet by Doshi Levien
- 3RW's memorial for victims of Norwegia…n massacre opens on Utøya island
- Wall of Flame by Frederik Roijé
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories