Made out of beech wood, the Poor Toys combine simplified wooden vehicles with household items such as a brush, a plug and a clothes peg.
The Peg Car presents the user with the option of playing housewife or builder by fitting out the truck with a peg in place of a crane. The addition of a plug to the Sink Car allows the user to pick up small blocks that have a corresponding recess.
The Brush Car doubles up as a brush that you can shine your shoes with when you are done playing.
See more stories about toys.
- Kaide-taide by Company
- CATable by Hao Ruan offers a shared work… surface for cats and their owners
- Postfossil at Milan 2010
- Upside Down by TAF for Hay
- Studio 13/16 by Mathieu Lehanneur at the… Centre Pompidou
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see a…t London Design Festival 2014
- Messy tablecloth and REM bed by AZEdesig…n
- Textile Sketch by Kiki van Eijk
- Pizza Perez by Francesco Moncada
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories