Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five prints by UK designers Dorothy that feature bands and songs with colours in their names next to corresponding hues on the colour wheel (+ slideshow).
Congratulations to the winners! Rebecca Woodroof from the UK, Liang Wu from the USA, Tekla Berecki from Romania, Susan Joudrey from Canada and Sébastien Dachy from Belgium all won a Colour of Popular Music or Song print.
Dorothy created the two new litho prints titled The Colour of Popular Music and The Colour of Song by searching through old record collections to find as many colour-related titles as possible.
The Colour of Popular Music includes the names of 154 bands and artists like Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Smashing Pumpkins.
576 song titles such as Back in Black, Goldfinger, Brown Sugar and Purple Rain feature on The Colour of Song poster.
The posters are 100 centimetres high by 70 centimetres wide and printed on 120gsm uncoated art paper.
Open editions of the prints to be won in this competition can be bought for £30 from Dorothy's online shop, along with signed and stamped limited editions for £100.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed co…mbines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- Collection Wajima by Bouroullec Brothers
- Halo by Benjamin Hubert for David Design
- Dezeen Platform: Evelin Kasikov
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Kili…an Schindler
- Double Dutch curated by Jane Withers
- Sungsin Eo designs foam display system f…or child-friendly exhibitions
- Pulp by Jo Meesters
- Waldemeyer/Chalayan update
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories