Danish brand Normann Copenhagen has launched a table-top mirror with a dish in the base to hold small items, created by Spanish designer Javier Moreno.
The Flip mirror can be turned up, down and rotated 360 degrees. It is available in either black, white or a sand colour.
Javier Moreno says: "The tray design on the base means that flip is both a traditional mirror and an easy and simple storage utility for small items."
Javier Moreno set up his own studio in Alicante in 2010.
We've featured products from Normann Copenhagen before, including a colourful modular storage system by Henriette W. Leth and circular kitchen knifes by Italian designers LucidiPevere Studio.
Maison&Objet took place in Paris last month. See all our stories about design at Maison&Objet here, including cutlery based on chopsticks by Toyo Ito and a chair draped in a wooden mat by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance.
- Drinkable Book combines sanitation manua…l and filters for contaminated water
- New work by Chris Kabel
- Gudpaka Lamp by Great Things to People
- A3 Animals by Michael Schoner
- Konstantin Grcic to receive Designer of …the Year Award at Design Miami/
- New images of Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie… Massaud
- Clouds and Birds by Benedetta Mori Ubald…ini for Magis
- Saint James and Simple Bridge by Jean No…uvel for Ligne Roset
- Home Traveller by Anne Lorenz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories