Danish brand Normann Copenhagen has launched a table-top mirror with a dish in the base to hold small items, created by Spanish designer Javier Moreno.
The Flip mirror can be turned up, down and rotated 360 degrees. It is available in either black, white or a sand colour.
Javier Moreno says: "The tray design on the base means that flip is both a traditional mirror and an easy and simple storage utility for small items."
Javier Moreno set up his own studio in Alicante in 2010.
We've featured products from Normann Copenhagen before, including a colourful modular storage system by Henriette W. Leth and circular kitchen knifes by Italian designers LucidiPevere Studio.
Maison&Objet took place in Paris last month. See all our stories about design at Maison&Objet here, including cutlery based on chopsticks by Toyo Ito and a chair draped in a wooden mat by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance.
- Vertebrae Staircase by Andrew McConnel…l
- Made by Humans by Universal Everything
- Crushed Bowls by Julien de Smedt
- Dancing Vases by Robin van Hontem
- Made in China by WokMedia
- Good ideas glow in the dark by Bruketa…&Žinić and Brigada
- Maxim Velcovsky ceramics at Mint
- Baum by Study O Portable
- New products by ilio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories